Thursday, February 24, 2005

A simple Q...

Well this ones gonna b a real short blog...compared to my previous ones

Since V-Day have been ponderin over this question...Well for the record i dont believe in this Valentines Day concept..n hate all the hype created over it..I think its damn stoopid n well, has trivialized love...
Coming back to my Q....I have never known n completely been satisfied with any definition of love..but I read a certain definition rather Q about love in the paper..which has got me thinking...n that is ..
"What is the difference between the love one has for their parents/friends and the love one has for hmm..the so-called 'life-partner'?(Am not able to think of any other appropriate word)Is it only the physical aspect? "

I know for all of u in love n for those of you who are strong-believers of love, this would sound very wrong..but personally after lots n lots of thinking, havent been able to come up with a satisfying answer opposing this statement.

Pls feel free to let me know ur thoughts/opinions on this..infact plz plz plz...give me an ans!!!!!

love(n u readin rite)
Pavi

2 comments:

Karthik S said...

Did u get any answers ?? Just curious!!!

Cheers :-)

Pavi!!!! said...

just seeing ur comment Karthik!

n nope...no answers yet...u have any in mind?