Friday, December 09, 2005

Happy B'day to my Blog!!!

A year back after lots n lots of persuasion Plumpy created "Shorty Speaks" for me...now its been a year..n my blog has managed to stay alive!!! i.e. even if I don do regular updates...i come back once in a while to pen or rather key my thoughts....

The year gone by has been mostly good...a few fun trips...lots n lots of studies...n good though hectic on the work front..n of crse loads of weddings..Since mid-Nov I've been attendin a weddin every weekend!!!

As for the last month..well..time for Symbi xams....so have to study again boo hoo:-((( Don have much plans of celebratin New Year's this time...n well....of crse waitin for the li'l angel-my niece/nephew...the suspense is actually killin me...jus hopin n prayin for all to go well..

Guess the next time I ll be bloggin is to talk about the arrival of a beauty on this earth..so until then....

Happy Last month of 2005 to ya all....n keep the spirits high..coz Dec is a month for celebrations!!

Cheers
Pavs

No comments: