Friday, March 20, 2009

Favor for the Sis!!

The sister of mine…I lover her…n she knows n so she takes advantage! She NEVER has time to come online or send photographs of our li’l angel(her 3yrd old) or herself(I want to see her too, now that she is expecting another angel). N that son of hers wants ALL of her [atleast] when she returns home from work at night and that part of the weekend that she’s at home. She attends phone calls more often than she used to these days but doesn’t have the time to write or respond to emails.. Alas, the excuse is shez a mommy n has a job(that demands 11 hrs of work everyday) n hardly has any time for herself…n WE ALL ( Dad, mom, I, few friends n sumtimes her hubby!) fall for her [lame] excuse n instantly forgive her!

Anyways yesterday I suddenly see an email from that gurl sitting in my inbox! I was shocked (ya, not pleasantly surprised!)n open it INSTANTLY! It talks about voting for sumone yada yada..I sigh n crib to the hubby “All that she can email after decades n centuries is this?!?!.. a forward??? N she tells us all STRICTLY to not send her any forwards!The guts of the woman!!!”.. n then today there is a follow-up email saying “ Pavi, Sorry. Pls vote for that guy and send this to as many friends as possible. Also please publish this on ur blog if u can. Am in a hurry. Longer mail later. Sorry. U know I love u”
Ya ya, I know she loves me!!! N I also know the longer mail is NEVER coming…but yet if my sis sent 2 mails abt sumthing…I’m sure as hell its sumthing SUPER important for her.. so guys, can u PLEASE read the below post and do as instructed? Pretty Please! N ya once u vote….my sis will owe u all one..just like she owes me!!!

PS: The Request for the vote is on a separate post ‘coz she wanted me to send the link to her once I publish it…and I’m not quite sure what she wants to do with it…but I didn’t want all this personal info to be with it!

12 comments:

rayshma said...

haha!!

broca's area said...

lol....really that irritates a lot...u think they just lie!!...

p.s- tat rj guy is my fav...he keeps requesting his listeners for the vote in his show daily[radioone-night]..surely will vote for him!!:)

cm chap said...

Ha Ha... Pasa malaruka ivlooo va... Pavi, Hats off to you :)

Jack said...

Pavi,

What all we do for our siblings!

I think I will vote for this person as you have taken the trouble to put it here.

Take care

Pavi!!!! said...

@RayRay : no empathies or sympathies huh?:)

@Broca:no no..i know she is saying the truth...but me cribbing like this makes her feel a tad gulity n me a tad happier :P
n thank u for the vote :)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Cmchap : LOL! my paati used to say "unga erendu perum munadi, pasa malaar thothidum!"

@Jack : thanks so much!
n cant help it coz the sibling is loved to pieces :)

Ankur said...

hehe...
u really love her!! ;)

aMus said...

haha..

she sounds like me! and she sure owes you bigtime ;)

ceedy said...

:) visiting auzzie land now!

Lena said...

sisters' love :P
what dont we do for those we love?! :D

Rho Tau GWIS said...

LOL

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

"The sister of mine…I lover her…n she knows n so she takes advantage!" i totally understand this. my sis does this too!!! :)

nice post :)