Monday, January 03, 2011

N so we Begin Another Year…

2010 ended pleasantly with not much drama, not much noise, not much emotions , a sense of satisfaction and positive enrgy unlike the rest of the year. There was also some excitement, good amount of love, some care-freeness and plenty of hope for the following year!

The last 2 weeks of the year we were on a vacation in northern CA ! While on this vacation, we did check off one of the “want-to-visit’ places from our list but technically the vacation was more about meeting n spending time with friends.

Spent quality time with 2 college friends who are now married, another friend who I’ve become so much closer to after moving to the US and is now preggo ! ya ya, I felt the kicks! An ex-colleague who was meeting the hubby for the 1st time. Visited yet another college friend at midnite, no less, while her baby was fast asleep!! N the icing on the cake was bumping into a school friend unexpectedly and of course talking non-stop ! So ya..this trip was all about F.R.I.E.N.D.S !!

What did I think of SF…well it is a fun place, no debating that ! But it didn’t live upto the expectations that everyone had built about it for me! so well….

This year..I feel like writing and so hopefully my blog will see more of me than it did in 2010. I hardly have readers now, but yet I’m motivated to pen, ‘coz I want to be able to look back at what was cooking I n my life at a later point of time.

N on that note…I must get back to work , it’s the 1st working day of the year and I have a very busy day ahead….

So Here is wishing you and your loved ones a Happy, Healthy and Fabulous 2011…one that’s full of laughs, celebrations and excitement!

5 comments:

P said...

SF didn't live up to your expectations! Why?? :((

Hope you have a wonderful year ahead!

Pavi!!!! said...

P : Thank u , hope 2011 is treating u well so far?

hmm..i donno..everyone i've met loves it..so i guess my expectations of it were that high. Its not that i did not like the place, its just that i didn't fall in love with it.

broca's area said...

wish u a wonderful and successful new year:)

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Well, you do have some readers at least!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Broca : Thank u !

@Vrij : Yes, it feels great that some of my ol' visitors yet keep track of my space and are kind enough to come back n comment