Friday, January 14, 2005

Im so Loved…..

Ahh..I’m sorry if u guyz getting bored ..2 blog updates on same day..coz I don’t get to update it so often thanks to my work schedule….
Well my title probably has most of u thinking how pompous I am..but honestly..No that’s not the intention..This update is jus for me to read when Im down n think Im all alone in this world..n realize how stupid Im bein…n to make u all think of people who lov u..

To mention a few people who make me feel on cloud no 9 without any effort..

For starters my Mom..We may have a hazar quarrels..but shez alwez around for me..I feel really bad coz I ve somehow become so bizi with my own Life.but she waits n makes sure I have dinner even when I return at 12 PM from office..Thanks Mom(Though I know ur not gonna be reading this but I believe u ll somehow realize this is how I feel)

Then the most important person in my Life my Sis..Come wat may she is the world to me..n a large part of the person I am today is thanks to her…

N then my world of frenz..who give me happiness..
All of u guyz who love readin my blog..n ask me now n then for updates..

Hmm..Harish..well..he just has to know that therz something which ll make u happy..n if its within his scope..if its somethin he can do..he will do it..To take a recent example..Well he gives me missed at nite before he goes to work around 2 PM coz it jus kinda gives a kick-start to my day when i wake up the next morn n see his missed..
n yeah..If Harish is ur frend u get the complete package..the gud n bad..which is probably the best n worst part of it..Lov u Plumpy n sorry for u know wat!!!

Then..Div..coz of who Im probably yet walkin around as the Pavithra I was..She has been ther thru thick n thin..Literally!!!coz I have had maximum fun with her n I know I can turn to her when Im sad.We both have grown to care so much for each other..that even if its broad daylight..we give each other a missed to signify that we have reached home safetly(n to think one of my frenz thought I was checkin on her, when I asked her the same Q..That really broke my heart!!)
Div n S..Both of ‘em have alwez been so caring..When I hang out with ‘em I somehow feel Im in the company of a mature couple..who are such gud fun!We have been out to quite a few places together..Bryan Adams Show..coffee..n they have dropped me home so many times.Thnx guyz..seriously u donno the no. of times u ve made a diffenrence to a bad day..Hopin n Prayin for the 2 of u guyz..n my friendship with u!!!

N last but surely not the least Anu..the reason for me writin this blog..On Tursday I was in office till 11 PM..hvg an extra long n tiring day..n I jus wanted to read a gud thought before I left for the day..n so I opened anu’s mail which had the subject “ODE” expecting to read some good literatue..Only after I opened the mail did I realize..it was an ODE TO ME!!!!well words wouldn’t be enuf to express how I felt..Here is the poem she wrote for me..which she sez she couldn’t give a complimntary close to..

she is a little girl
with a big heart
it is her traits i unfurl
and here i start

Proud to call her "Dame Kindness",
Ah! she is so nice!
Verily gives out love in blindness
In short, she is a person without vice!!

Well..It made me realize wat matters is people who lov n care for u..It is important to acknowledge n feel gud about the lov u receive rather than wastin tears on lov which u yearn to get..It is necessary to give love to receive it..but is it possible practically to give without expecting anything in return????Guess that calls for another blog….

So until the next time..
Pavs

3 comments:

Mush said...

Heyyy pavii .. hmm you knw what i really loved this post of urs .. for its very true that there are so many times we feel alone and think that there is no one who loves us !! . Though i know that the pure form of unconditional love which exists between any given relationship still is and will be in this world ..... it felt really good to read abt your feelings , though its just a small percentage that has been expressed..!! - hmm now i feel like falling in love with love all over again ..;)

harish said...

Hey Shorty,
Hmm...kind of besides the point to comment, also I am tongue-tied. Don't know what to say or comment...All I can say is, its great to have a friend like you, Open, Bullet-through-the-head straight forward and sincere....

NJ said...

Hi Pavi,

That was very neat and sweet. I agree with you totally on having friends who dont bother to call you on ur b'day/new year/ deepavali..but u still consider them thick friends........Keep up the good work and keep blogging.