Friday, January 14, 2005

To Bindu n Viv

For those who don’t know who these 2 people are..Bindu is one of my closest skool frenz..a crazily sane gurl..n viv….well trust me none of u would believe me if I told u how we became frenz..but hez one awesome frend..n hmm..the craziest guy on the surface of this earth!!!!

Now y am I suddenly dedication a blog to ‘em..hmm..coz they made the 5th of Jan ’05 one of the most precious memorable dayz for me..n a hazar other things…Well we went out for dinner that day..Viv treated us at Leela..The grandeaur of the restaurant is not wat makes it memorable for me but the tour Viv gave us round the place..(U agree with me on that Bindu?) He took us to the Leela kitchen n all over the place n then when I fell of the stairs both of ‘em were more worried about the Camera in my hand!!!!(Yup..I yet call ‘em friends!!!)

It was so awesome..so carefree..Viv dropped me back home around 11PM..n even mom knew about it..so no guilt/fear pangs..jus an awesome time..Well when it comes to these 2 people..we don’t keep in touch regularly not every day/month..but somhow when we catch up.even if its after a year..therz no disconnection..its jus like continuing a conversation we had left halfway thru the last time..

Bindu has almost alwez forgotten my B’day..forgets to wish me for Diwali(But this year she did!!)..but I know that’s her..n ours is a long n true friendship(Tocuhwood Bindu!!!)
Viv..aahh..wat can I say..a person whoz kinda changed so much about my life..a person who I think very few people have really understood..With due respect to all my frenz…I think hez one person who kinda defines Friendship..He never calls me or anything..Its alwez me who calls him….on his bday,Xmas n new Years…Im sure he doesn’t even know my b’date….but I know that if im ever so stuck in Life n I need major help..he will NEVER EVER let me down…Thnx for givin me this kinda confidence Viv...

Donno how long we ll be in touch(Viv wont even be reading this blog!!)But I know we ll never forget each other..N Bindu..ahhh we have a long path in front of us..thru out which we ll be there for each other!!!!

Lov ya guyz
Pavi

No comments: