Friday, December 31, 2004

All that starts has to come to an End!!!

Awesome Start n Depressin End…

Well my 1st blog talks about happy I was..n then therez this sudden feeling of sadness…
Acually the month n the week specifically was awesome..we had this theme dressin in office..so I wore my fav white salwar n also a saree after ages..Yest we went to country club from off..everythin was gud..christmas nite I partied at Spinn with my bro ravi..etc..well things couldn’t get better..n that’s in the true sense!!!

There was Tsunami…which really was depressin..Why the hell did so may thousands of people have to die for no fault of theirs..n yet I’m a li’l selfish I had kept the option of partying open…sayin “If I sit back at home are their lives gonna get any better?” well I dint get permission from my folks at home to go to those places as a volunteer, though I had that option with me.But naah..i was yet selfish n then bhoom..my partying got cancelled n one of my dearest frenz ever..hmm..her grandmom passed away..
well I donno wat I’m feelin sad about..the Tsunami..my frend…or..hmm..i really donno the reason..n that’s wat scares me the most..coz going by my last blogs logic..when there is no single reason..the feelings gonna last longer
Hmmm..but according to my new theory..All that starts has to come to an end…In a negative way..my happiness is kinda not there any more..but positively..well my sorrow can’t remain for too long!!!!It has to come to an end once its started..

Newez..to Wind up…Wishin the world a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

On second thoughts…. whats in a new year, ..its just another tomorrow waiting to unravel its mysteries n surprises for us.

Bye until the next Year….
Pavs

2 comments:

harish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
harish said...

All that ends also starts again Pavi. I know the world seems depressing at this moment but when you think about it, aren't all the bad things a legacy of the last year? I bet this new year has started well, like sun coming out from a dark cloud. In life there are no full stops only the commas ofcontinuity. So lets hope for the best, yet again.........