Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Defeat is a Temporary Condition..Giving Up is wat makes it Permanent!!!

Listen to My Heart or Head....

Hmm...m at office..Jus thought i ll put in a li'l note before i leave.....

M lookin forward to the week ahead,a lot of celebrations have been planned at office..On saturday we decorated office..Felt gud..was recollectin Teachers day at school..when we used to be so enthusiastic about such things n put in so much of energy n effort into it...thers a star hangin above my head n one on my comp..(probably thats wat is keepin me at office)
Was suppose to meet a friend today..but din't coz hez bizi..well not feelin too gud about it..but ..Mayb i ll feel like meetin him whn hez free to meet me..Gosh..These dayz i have such crazzyy n severe mood swings!!!
I've learnt so many things the hard way in Life..but yet i can't help listenin to my heart n not my head...The only problem with listenin to the heart is that it brings temporary happiness n a lot of painful memories..but if u listen to your head..I guess you ll keep thinking that there is somethin which you probably should have done but din't do in life..Hmm..i think i ll listen to......ahhh...m not able to make a decision..
(Guess I wldn't have made sense to most of u!!!)

Cheers
Pavs

2 comments:

rayshma said...

i usually listen to my head. somehow, i can't ever justify listening to my heart. not even to myself. guess i am more practical, eh?

Pavi!!!! said...

practical yup...n mabbe the reasoning kind...

But good..atleast ur not making ur decisions carried away by emotions...rite..