Friday, December 31, 2004

Smile..It makes people wonder wat your upto!!!

The million $ Question..High on life!

Let me start by giving u the background..my chat(Yahoo n MSN) display names are “I’m High On Life” n then came my first blog…That’s it..since then I’ve had sooo many people askin me the reason for my happiness..There are some who wanted to know if I was in love..n then some thought I had got a promotion..n some(mostly close friends) well couldn’t pinpoint a single reason n so kept ponderin over why I was “High on Life” and why I was so happy…The truth is..There is no Reason..I swear.I was happy for no particular thing..it was how my heart felt..n that’s precisely why it lasted for so long…
In between there would be these dayz when I used to feel a li’l low..n then a messenger window would pop up sayin “Hi miss..’HIGH’ “ n then I used to feel guilty of bein sad n get happy again..so thnx to all u guyz..coz u kinda helped me sustain that elated feelin of joy
So..for all u guyz who questioned me..thats the answer..thats the trick..u feel the way u want to feel…sometimes we all romanticize n njoy our sorrow..well ok once in a while..but otherwise..its gud to feel happy..n it’s the best when there is no particular reason..coz when theres is a source n reason for joy..well my experience sez..that kinda joy has a very short life…
So hopin to c a lot more joyous faces…..for longer periods of time…

Cheers
Pavs

1 comment:

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

awww...dat made me smile!!!