Sunday, December 12, 2004

All Humans are like the Moon, they have a dark side to them which they never show to anyone….SO STOP FEELIN GUILTY!!!

My First Blog!!

Dedicated to Harish…Hez the friend who created this blogspot ID for me..Guess the blog-name should suggest!!n of course hez successfully n finally done this for me after 3 months of requestin ,orderin ,threatening n wat not!!! Must admit I ve been lazi to create one for myself...
N the inspiration for me to have a blog for myself is his Blog…I mean those li’l notes bring out a side of him which I initially never knew existed !!!
Thnx Plumpy…Frend Forever Shorty!!
N for the rest of u guyz..well can’t promise that u will see unseen sides of me in this blog..its gonna be pretty much GUD OL’ ME..in its TRUE SENSE!!!
This is for near n dear n close friends..who probably won’t mind spending sometime reading all my ramblings ..n most importantly for myself..when I want to look back at Life!!
Hmm…Since dec 1st I’ve been crazily satisfied n happy with Life…n I’ve made up my mind to make the most of this month..No clue why this sudden urge to live every moment happily!!! Well this year has been a very TRYIN year for me..Have a learnt a lot n am feelin my age after ageesss..I think the last time I felt my age was when I was 16!! Probably I ll look back at the year gone by in one of my next few blogs…But jus prayin for the best to happen this month!
Hmm..guess I ll wind up..want atleast some of u comin back to read my thoughts..n I don’t want to spoil my chances with a long blog the first time itself!
Hopin to catch up soon..

Pavs

2 comments:

Mush said...

Hey Shorty .. Feels great to know that you have a blog for urself and feels better to read the post ... Its the best way to write what u feel about anything and everything u wanna share . Waiting to read more ..keep it updated !!!!

Luv u ...

Mush

harish said...

YEaaahhhh, I got a blog dedicated to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Ok, shorty, I can see you saying "Don't show off"
LOL..Just wanted to comment so I did....