Saturday, May 07, 2005

Its B'day month:-)))

When Sowmya called from Pune to wish me for my B'day she said she could see the excitement n blush on my face rgdg my B'day all the way frm ther..she said the only thing missin was a lollipop in my mouth!!!But wat the hell 1 out of 365 days is all mine..n even if i grow 100 yrs old(For the record I don't want to live that long) I ll be excited about my B'day n I think that should be the case with everybody...
I thought 5th May is not gonna b all that excitin this year coz ther wasnt much to do..I ve alwez celebrated my B'day with my collg frenz n most of 'em are not in Blr nor is my sis so...But I turned out to be wrong..MY CVG frenz are simply the best...they never fail to make me feel special...Mush wrote a poem for me last year n a beautiful story this year..I was on cloud nine...Most of 'em called n wished me at 12 in the nite..
Lunched at Grahmin with Div n Plumpy..Recappin all ol' memories..
n in the evng my dear ol' frend Div had arranged this surprise thingy for me..If not for her...my B'day wouldn't have been half as intrestin...Thnx Div!!!!We had soo much fun n I reached home at 12 AM,May 6th..Wat a beautiful day May 5th was.....
The next day I went with my new project team to a resort n had a ball of a time again....
Our office has asked us to do CSQA(Quality certification) exam..Its gonna be damn hard..but with some blessings n luck n of crse hard wrk we should be able to make it..The next 2 months is gonna be study time n then again after June 25th(xam date) its gonna be fun time with so many of my collg frenz n S cmg down to Blr...
Life has been a roller-coaster..Touchwood!!!Hope this year continues to be beautiful....

Cheers
Pavi:-)

2 comments:

Mush said...

hmm....nice updates about whats happenning on ur side shorty, yea loved the part where my name was mentioned.. obviously :-p
The best thing abt your blog is your so frank and its nothing but truth. Direct Dil se.. lol.. Do not change for anything sweety.

Luv ya .

NJ said...

Hi,

Nice to see so many updates in one go.....Keep up the gud work and wishing u lot more happy birthmonths in the years ahead