Monday, September 05, 2005

Finally arose from my hibernation…

I ended my last blog sayin..Hope this year continues to be beautiful…the way things are goin…well m worried I ll be greedy if I ask for more…
I’m on cloud no. nine…totally elated…Touchwood….the magic should go on n on…
Where do I start…
Well as I Had written..upto Jun 25th it was study time…slogged it off..n was sick n tired of it…then finished my xam..of the 4 papers 2 were decent ..one I cldn’t predict n one was bad!..Tarun had cme down frm Delhi so met up wit him n chilled out the day r xam got over..Nam n S came down too…Sums was also in blr..was hard to please everyone n felt bad that I cldn’t spend time with everyone as much as I wanted..Went to Cauvery Fishing Camp with frenz..it was a gr8 experience..was loads of fun..somethin I’m gonna remember for a long long time…went to Hypnos n got drunk..div n me..it was crazy ..it was fun…n all of ‘em left Blr in no time…
Was hard n depressin to get back to the routine n mundane life..our Symbi exams started on 17th Jul…was study time again..n those 6 weeks upto aug 21st was tryin….u could say almost killin..there wasn’t a day when we(Div n me..Thank God..she was there..otherwise I think I would have killed myself!!!) wished n hoped that there was more Life in our Lives!!!In between frm Aug 1st-21st did something which well..i don wanna write here..but was a different experience..gud in many wayz..n not so gr8 in many wez..anewez..it ll be one of the wild things Pavithra did!!!Aug 21st…..YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..xams over….chillax time..party time!!!!
N ya the awesome news that I said I had got n cldn’t yet share(in a earlier blog of mine)…I’m gonna become an Aunt…oh yeah..my sis is gonna have a li’l angel….I can’t wait for Dec..thats when the beauty is due…..I want to scream frm the top of the world..keepin my fingers crossed for everything to be jus fine
Its been a year since I saw my grandfolks..n of course I can’t miss a single chance that I get to see my sis…so went to Chennai over the weekend…took 3 days off frm wrk..was a gud time lazin n doin nothing..only 2 things were a pain..the heat n the rumor that CSQA results were about to be out anytime……I think I could have died coz of my nervousness!
There hasn’t been a day in the recent past when I hvn’t prayed to clear my results…it matters so much..coz a) I have NEVER EVER flunked any exam b) I don hv the mental or physical strength to go thru the whole thing all over again..CSQA is freakin strenuous..
The previous weekend was gud..sums had come down..went out with frenz..n was basically gud…came to office on Monday(yesterday)…not sulkin but at the same time wasn’t feelin gr8 abt wrk…n wats the mail I see… “CONGRATS FOR CSQA”…whoaaaa…m not kiddin..I cleared CSQA….wat a brilliant way to start the week..Thanks..to all who believed in me n God…feels simply AWESOME….its mom’s b’day..n that makes it the perfect day to get the newz..Div n I are feelin gr8..i guess thats how it is to be on top of the world..I'm in no mood to come down to earth so...
Hope we clear r symbi xams too…that won’t be worth takin up again…Endin on the same note…wish this magic touch lasts…forever n ever…

Lucky Me :-)
(Touchwood!!!)

1 comment:

Mush said...

Gee, Congrats for your CSQA results !!! I remember telling Div that Im sure the two of you will do well, i mean u had to with all that hardwork and slogging. Trust me its difficult to work this hard with so many distractions.. well atleast for me .. lol...