Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jus Updates...

Its been long...well...lets see...wat has happened since the last blog...hmm...my li'l angel..(I also call him Gol-Gol these days..hehe)..is doin well...n keeps me entertained most of the time..he n my sis vl b lvg to Chennai on the 23rd of feb..not feelin too gud abt tht...evenings mite bcom quite empty....

hmm..o/w life has been gud in Jan..jus lazin around ..not doin too much wrk...n leadin life!..went to Tuscan Verve n a drive to chamundi hills on 7th nite...it was quite a bit of fun...Dolly n I have got back in touch with each other...feelin gud abt it...

hmm..Feb..aha...normal confusin life begins!!!!!!!well Feb 1st for starters mite turn out to be one v.imp day in my life...for 2 reasons..1 xtremely gud n 1 xtremly bad.. won't talk too much abt it now..have to keep it for laters!n actually thtas how this mth is turnin out to be...everytime sumthin about which I feel v.gud happens therz an almost immediate n opposite reaction!!!i really don want this trend to continue....

I was jus scannin thru my previous blogs(coz i mite have someone new to my life readin it..n i wanted to chk if it all sounds k)...n noticed tht for all the happiness in the 1st half of '05 actually 3/4th the year of '05 a lot of not too pleasant things happned at the end of they year...pls God let his yr not b like this!

ya i went to Guruvayur.Feb4th-5th..was a nice trip..have alwez wanted to go to tht temple..Also it was abt 10 of us frm CVG..went to some waterfalls n stuff..was gud fun!Needed the break

Professional life hasn't been goin gr8...tht too is of gr8 concern to me...i hope it settles n lady luck continues to smile upon me!

keepin the smile n faith
Pavi

1 comment:

Mush said...

You mite have someone new in ur life reading ur blog .. hmmmm !!?

Well lets hope this year is really good for all of us., didnt start gd for me tho.. and yea... for now let the luck smile on you and the lady at me ., u cant have both !!