Friday, February 17, 2006

To Shorty.......

Every day I login,
wearily to my messenger.
To start a day of dull chores,
that never seem to falter.

The only thing that peps me,
and keeps me going all day.
It’s my sweet friend in MSN,
who chats in a sweeter way.

Every time I go mad,
I just click on her name.
Talk to her for few minutes,
and she makes me feel sane.

Sometimes when going's tough,
and life is full of madness.
You need a kindred soul,
to talk you out of this mess.

Some people have parent,
and pals so cool and hearty.
Who do I have to do that?
Of course, my friend shorty.

She may look tiny,
trust me that’s just altitude.
What she dint get in height,
she makes up in attitude.

She’s a bundle of common sense,
mature beyond her age.
Oh,don't think she’s always sweet,
sometimes she rocks with rage.

and if you think she’s all serious
wait till you know her well
she’s also lot of fun and laughs
and pull your legs so well

She’s also a major flirt
has crushes on evr1 guy she has met
some one who likes her t-shirt
and someone who makes omlette

Never met anyone
who’s so spicy and sweet
holds you when you fall down
and puts you back on your feet

I am so glad I met her
and don want to lose her till the end
you don’t know how lucky you are
to have Pavi as your friend.

lov
Plumpy

This one was for me from Plumpy impromptu while we were chatting one morning....Its a major ego-booster!!!
Thought I should add it to my blog coz..well..jus for the heck of it!!!

Pavi:-)

1 comment:

Mush said...

Very Very True !
Shorty, you are Gods gift in guise of a friend to all of us

:)