Monday, April 10, 2006

Finally awake frm my lonnnnng slumber...

Its been ages..i know....acually the title is sooooo incorrect...I've hardly been able to catch enuf sleep forget long sleep!!!!
well....lifez on a roll....the reason for which I will mention in my next blog...in which i intend to let out my secret regardin the V factor...
Work is super bizi...goin gud...but waitin to get some important updates..
Personal life is super bizi too...my weekends are spent travellin or on the net...I don remember the last time that i lazed around...had so much time in my hands to be able to do nothin!!!!so many frenz to meet up...so much of shoppin to do.....but but..m i complainin....nowez...M sure I'm gonna look back at the first half of 2006 as the time when I ve managed to so sooooo many things in Life!!Its gud to be on ur toes once in a while....
Went to Bandipur wit my project lot the Apr 8th-9th weekend..was gr8 fun....m sure better days r on thier way....

Time to run along now.....

Pavi:-)

No comments: