Saturday, May 06, 2006

Bad start.....

Yesterday was nice....as in a well-spent day....this was a b'day which for various reasons I thot wouldn't be too good...n for various reasons i desperately wanted it to be gud...
But as luck would have it..though 5th was gr8..6th turned out to be miserable:-((( I couldn't execute wat was planned as part of my B'day celebrations..thnx to some events....Don wanna talk abt all of that in detail....but feelin sick abt it.....its extremely depressin..coz if I were to recollect my last B'day as a spinster at any point of time this is one of the 1st things that 'll come to my mind..about not bein able to do sumthin..sumthin which my frenz took sooooooo much of an effort to plan n execute..sumthin which I so badly wanted to do n couldn't do!!!!

n i'm somehow back to having only my blog to crib abt this too...

No comments: