Saturday, May 13, 2006

The "V" factor - Part I

Vinu has gone to have his lunch.....so I thot wat better time than now to finally start updatin about the V factor...its been pendin for v.v.v long now!!As far as I can recollect i think this should have 4 parts...

k here goes part I..

V- Vikram..Back to class V or VI in skool...i thot he was a v.cute guy..guess u cld call it my 1st infatuation...me n a v.gud frend of mine Shireen Warickoo had the same opinion rgdg him n so kept talkin abt him....

class VII ..it all vanished...he was the talk coz we are clasmates n know each other kinda friend

Later on..Couldn't believe that my 1st infatuation would be soooooooooo bad!!!Somehow grew to get v.v.v. irritated by the guy...din have a high opinion of him

NOW..God knows where he is!!!I really hope he doesnt read this blog!!!

2 comments:

harish said...

Vikram??
Oh maaan...and you were the Betal huh??
Whats the bribbe for not informing this to Vinod?
Also about the cockroach and the omlette?

Ahamed Shihab said...

hey .. thats new.. vikram ehh?

well im more interested in shireen
hahahhaah

btw after vikram?
there shoudl be some one...