Saturday, May 13, 2006

Weddin Updates

Fianlly....I have started my preprations for my weddin..as of today its gonna b xactly a month....
Everyone's been askin me if I'm xcited...but I think I'm more worked up about gettin everythin done on time...Plumpy told me "Pavi, the rest of Blr also has to shop...pls spare somethin for 'em!!" n ironically I feel I haven't completed 50% of my shoppin!!!he aslo said he plans to open a "one stop ..shop" weddin mall...seein my current situation!!
Hm..Anusha was the 1st person to get my weddin invite on 12th may...Did quite a bit of invite distribution today....(pls note when i say quite a bit i'm saying that relative to zero, teh previous figure!!)Spend some time wit vek today..gave him nice gaali n ate Manick bhaiiya's food...another 2 accomplishments for the day!
n as far as xcitement is concerend..well I'm more xcited abt 9th...its gonna b a BIGGG day for me..
Hmm..i've signed into orkut...n m presently glad/happy that i'e got back in touch witsoooo many of my old skool frenz!
Hopin to continue wit my weddin preps in full swing...its a funfull n tirin experience!

To be Bride
Pavi:-)

1 comment:

The Wanderer™ said...

Best wishes for your wedding..

What's on 9th June apart from the World Cup and my birthday?

:)