Friday, August 01, 2008

N I’m Back

Finalllllllllllllllllllly.. I found the energy, time n mood to update my blog…ya if any1 of this is missing…it’s a problem…the blog says dormant…n this time…all 3 were missing.

Thanks to all of u all who left behind comments for me. I ll reply to each one of u all soon. N thank you so much for not forgettin me.

I came back from vacation on the 13th of July n since then have been busy with work, traveling on work, packing, moving(details in another post) and reading most of ur spaces. Life has truly never been busier…n I’m hoping I’ll get to heave a sigh of relief soon!

Yes, yes, yes my vacation was great. I got pampered silly n spoilt rotten (by parents, relatives, inlaws n few friends). I got to do some things that I wished to do n didn’t get to do the rest. But overall it was nice.

Traveling alone wasn’t as bad as I thot it would be…but some ppl I tell u are so stooopid. Specially those holding clerical jobs. No offence meant to any1.Ya, I ll write abt this too in another post.

It was gr8 to see my home…so much has changed n so much hasn’t; If u know wat I mean. I think the most obvious changes were in Rishab (sister’s 2 ½ yr old son) and my nana-nani-ji. The li’l one had grown up too fast and my grandfolks were also getting old too soon. Everyone else was the same. When it was time to say bye…Rishab was the hardest to say bye to.(will write a post on the li’l brat later !!)

There’s a new Sweet Chariot store opened at about 3 mins walking distance from home and a new chaat shop. Had yummmmmmy home-made food, veg puffs , chaat, masal dosa etc etc etc. Lazzy Lazzy days. No one would let me do any work. I had almost forgotten how to cook when I returned n V bought that for a few days:)

My first time alone with inlaws was fabulous! We had fun bitchin abt V endlessly :P n missed him lots too !

When it was time to return, I was actually ready to return. It didn’t feel as bad as I thought it would feel. One part of it was missing V. But I was also missing work n home n yada yada yada. N that was nice for me. Now I know I’ve moved on. My love for Blr hasn’t decreased but I’m open to living in another place w/o thinking “I’m missing so much”. I feel good going back home after a year or 2, having a great vacation n then resuming life…

N yes..since I’ve come back I’ve had so much to do on the home n work front that I’ve more than made-up for my lazy days in India. I so badly n desperately need a break!

oh ya, I almost forgot...welcome back to my space u all...I hope u've been good, as told :)

33 comments:

Mysterious Mia said...

hey my first time here....looks live u came to india for a holiday. glad u had a nice time. i guess yur still settling in, hope to see more posts here, i'll keep visiting ;)

btw from ambrosia i gathered yur a nutella fan....*high five dear..u shud check out the Nutella posts i have on my blog.....see ya around

Ramya Ramadurai said...

welcome back!whatcha bring?

Shruti said...

hey.. you're back.. that was one terrific vacation :-) Being ready to come back when u actually had to.. thank god! Its difficult otherwise. It isn't fun missing people too much :-)

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Welcome back!

So how was Bengaluru? I visited the place last month after a gap of 2 yrs and I found that a lot of things had changed there.. MG Rd's gone for a toss for example.. but the place still retains the charm.

I miss those wonderful residential colonies of Jayanagar!

Anonymous said...

hey pavi, wlcum back

Lena said...

welcome back, Pavi :)
happy to hear you had a great time at home and also that you were indeed ready to return, thats important that you didnt have many bad/sad feelings :)

Hope you get more opportunities to visit back :)

ceedy said...

Kewl...

I felt like sitting in the theater for the first fifteen minutes reading this post...

"loads of coming attractions" from pavi production house....

welcome kcab

broca's area said...

hmm....good...umust have enjoyed like hell!!!..
Sweet Chariot store !!..which branch??..koram??..

how is ur husband??:Pand:))

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

welcome back :)

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Welcome back girl!

LOL@ Ceedy's comment.

rayshma said...

of course we've been good. what'd u think, eh?! ;)
now chalo... get moving with the promised posts! :D

Mez said...

Hey!

I know what it feels like to come back home after a holiday.But glad u had a nice change back there.

i wudsnt mind askin..what all shoppin you did...sweets, pickles, clothes? thtz wat nri's mostly do nah.

Sukanya said...

hey!! welcome bak..
so nice tht u had a great time.. sweet chariot eh!! i miss it so much..

n ooh.. Happy Friendships Day :)

Ankur said...

awesome!! :)

mast maje kare na matlab.. aur kya chaiye..

kaisa laga India, eh!! :P
hehe

and yes yes... we were waiting for an update!! :D
hows work now... catchin up?

Take Care
Cheers!!!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Mia : Welcome to my space!n yup i was in india about 15 days back:)Thanks.
ohhh u have nutella posts!!sure shall stop by:)

@Galadriel: Thanks..hmm..clothes,shoes, foodies, loads of jewellery etc etc etc ;)

@Shruti:Thanks n u said it right...it sucks to be missing loved ones!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Vrij: Thanks. n yes! so much has changed..traffic, pollution,population...everythin has increased...lekin ya, the place is yet home :)

@Ashu: Thanks gurl:)

@lena: Thanks. yup, alls good the way it is..hope to go back sooon ;)
How have u been?Has been a while!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Ceedy: lol..embarassed smile..nehi re...the stories ain't gr8 enuf to produce n all...i won't put my money in it ;)

@Broca: Thanks. The hubby is doin gr8..lost a bit of weight, thnx to all the tennis he got to play when i was away..n he did njoi his temporary bachelorhood ;)
Sweet chariot closer to home..NGEF..do u know where that is?? BTW..u a fan too??;) yummmmmmy black forest!

@Gunj : Thanks lady:)

Pavi!!!! said...

@CG: thanks gurl:)

@RayRay:) cant stop laughin...u sayin u've been good..haha ;)... n yes ma'am..shall update soooon!

@Mez: yuppy...u just got back from a LONNNG vacation to. Gonna write abt it??
n lol..yeah i got all of that...clothes,footwear,footwear, pickles, sambahr powder, rasam powder..this that..n junk jewellery:)) Wat did u shop for in india??

Pavi!!!! said...

@knatch: Happy Frienship day to u too gurl:)
ya me misses it too now!

@ankur: hehe..india is awesome..as alwez!
n ya work is sooooooooooo hectic! darn..now i ll get back to work..its mon morning :( the wknd just flies by!

Anonymous said...

hey pavi, this one is uber cool blog. mind if i add you?

Pavi!!!! said...

Hey Buzz welcome here..I'd be honored :)

Ankur said...

hehe.. n i wonder, hw sm1 went to blore and no talk abt Corner house... just Sweet Chariot!! :P

kya hua, DBC nahi khaya kya?? :D
hehe

Rakesh said...

welcome back to blogger's pavilion after a short break and meet with new palyer and enjoy the game(thought playing game).i read ur olders post also...good:)

Preethi said...

sweet chariot.. of yum.. the rest of my comment has gone off my head once I saw that

Solitaire said...

Aww you blogged and I missed it! Better late than never, I guess. :)
Welcome back!

Karthik S said...

Hey Welcome back!!!!!!

Happy to know that you had a very good time in India.

Cheers :-)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Ankur : I didn't get around to goin to CH nor hvg DBC:((( A whole bunch of things happened while i was in india...Had a surgery n stuff...so wasn't very mobile.

@Rakesh: Glad u liked my posts..Keep visitin..n shall come see u soon!

@Sol: Well, most of this is ol' news for u:) Thanks anywez :)

@karthik: yuppie!Thanks! how have u been?

Ankur said...

Surgery n stuf??
kya hua?? how u doin now??
everything alright!! i hope so! :)

Mez said...

Indian wear, shoes, kajals, liners...but no grocery ;)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Ankur: Hmm..well..coming along okay.yes.Long story n not a great story..so im not gettin into details okay.

@mez: haan..ur mom must hv done the grocery shoppin! u lucky gurl!

harish said...

hey...welcome back (?) :-)

BTW...when are you gonna write a post about the crazy incidents?

remember the "don't do that, I'm a married woman!!" incident?

(Ahhhh...i am sure I have piqued the interests of everyone with that line!)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

Ankur said...

hope u r doing perfectly alright now!! :)

Take CAre
Ankur