Monday, June 16, 2008

About the Excitement

As promised, here is why I'm excited.So this update was suppose to come in 2 posts but have been pressed for time. So here goes all in one post..

Well firstly… V n I celebrated our 2nd anniversary this Saturday. Yes, it was a beautiful day. It’s hard for us or family n friends to believe that we have been married for 2 years…Time does fly indeed.Feels like it was yesterday when I was a new bride! As a friend said 2 years of “Unbelievable Togetherness”.

Next..I’m goin on a Break. N naaah I’m not sayin it ‘coz almost every1 in blogshphere seems to have said it n infact gone on a break atleast for a week…but I’m actually taking a break from my day-to-day routine.. yayeeeeee !

I’m flying to India, Bangalore, Home…after 1.5 yrs! I’m so looking forward to it. This is the 1st time I’m going to MY home on a vacation so I’m not sure how it’ll be! I keep hearing about the zillion changes..donno how it’ll be to see it all.

I look forward to see Rishab (sister’s 2.5 yr old son). The last time I saw him was when he was 1 n trying to talk n walk w/o holding anything, quite desperately. He talks so much on the phone these days n seems to have grown so much; I wonder if I’ll be able to recognize him. I really hope he warms up to me soon! I’m dyin to take him shoppin!

I’m dyin to eat food cooked by ma. Infact I’m waiting for my turn to say “Hey, I ll tty later, Mom’s calling me for dinner!” How many of my friends have said this to me in the last year n how jealous I have felt. Only I know!

Sis n mom are taking a break from work while I’m there. So there could be plenty of gurl-talk!

My nana-nani-ji will pamper me so much I know for sure! They used to pamper me when I visited ‘em for summer vacations! N my nani will cry! Tears guaranteed as soon as she sees me n when I’m leaving n mabbe while I’m there. Sigh!

Sis n I will go berserk shopping! (V may cancel my trip if he reads this!!)

Looking forward to catch up with all my loony friends! N turn mad all over again!

Waiting to goto Tirupati.. that’s one place which I must visit. Just a personal belief!

This is the 1st time I’m going to be alone with my inlaws i.e minus V. Damn! I’m nervous! I donno wat I’ll talk to them n so many people ask this Q of me! Any suggestions? They are waiting for me too :) n I’m thinking evverything should go well…n I should prove to be a good bahu ;)

N I have to make some doc visits that I’m not looking forward to. Fingers crossed about that.

Also don’t look forward to fielding Qs on when we plan to have a baby! Damn! I dread that Q n long lectures that’ll follow! But I know its coming!!! n also Qs on what are our plans for future n where we plan to settle. Only if we know can we think about telling people. For starters we donno our plans!

V is not coming. Feel bad about that. I dread the journey all alone n I’m gonna miss him there (atleast at times)! But well..i think the only motivation factor for me to look forward to my trip back from home to here will be V. So not too bad I guess?!?!

But all that matters now is that I’m goin home! Yayeeeeeeeeee! Super excited.

I’ve removed comment moderation as you may have already noticed. So no mean comments please. I have no clue about how often I ll be able to read or write blogs. If I don’t get time there, I’ll catch up wit u all once I’m back! Feel free to let me know that u miss me if u do! I’d love to hear it. How-many-ever times!

U all be good n smiling until the next time :)

45 comments:

Ramya Ramadurai said...

aww... belated happy anniversary! and have a wonderful trip. :)

Karthik S said...

Its really relly great to see people after a very long time. the excitement, expectation, tears, laughs, late nite chattings, talking about old times with friends, visiting fav places, more importantly the FOOD, Wow wow... It will be wonderfull!!! Have a hell a lot of good time there!!!

Already missing u :-)

Cheers :-)

ceedy said...

enjoi and belated happy anniversary....
dont think so much just go with the flow...

Mush said...

Yipeeeeee... Finally u coming back home to Namma bengaloooru, cant wait to catch up ... the good ol times :)

Welcome back thumbelina!!

Rajesh said...

good 2 c ppl put down thoughts on paper...nice introspection.. keep writing...do read my blog wen u find time n post comments...

rayshma said...

worry not! u'll have a wonderful time... in-laws/out-laws... all of it! :)
and u'll still feel wonderful when u're back. *that's the advtg of not taking hubby along! :D*

have fun woman... and rest assured... u will be missed! :)

Solitaire said...

WOW! Almost makes me want to go to India. :)
Have fun! Will miss you around. :(

Pavi!!!! said...

@Gladriel : Thanks :)

@Karthik: Spot on. n u ALWEZ say nice things..thnx so much for that:)

@Ceedy. Thanks..n cant help it..i just think too much!

@Mush..yes yes..see u on satur :)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Rajesh: Welcome to my space. Will visit u once im back from my vaccation

@RayRay:hehe yuppie..i knew u'd u'stand the hubby bit;)

@Sol: :)n will miss u n ur blogs too!u know that dont u?

P said...

I am JEALOUS.
Anywhoo..have lots of fun and good luck with the questions :)
And happy anniversary!

Neetal said...

have fun :) and take care of yourself :) will miss you :(

Keshi said...

how nice! hv a superb time with ur family n friends Pavi, u deserve it. HUGZ! TC n be bak soon. Im gonna miss ya.

Keshi.

Ankur said...

have a gala time...

n give my wishes to ur parents, nana nani n everyone!!!
wish them good health and long life!!! :)

and tirupati... be ready for a 8 hr Q ;)
The place simply rocks!!! :)

Cheers!!!

ishqia said...

have a nice vacation..

and if for the first time u r going away from v then u will know after 2 days in india how much u love v.. because 2 days the excitement of meeting everyone will be there..

have fun.. and be back soon..
take care

durjoy datta said...

Belated wishes!
seems a hell lot of good things are coming your waY!
best of luck!

cm chap said...

Awww... I too wanna go home now.... I miss my home.

Have fun.. Enjoy home. Irrsply of anytg.. Home is home and India is India. nothing can match.

Defntly u will be missed.... Lookg forward for ur come back.

All the best for your tight rope walking..yeah for the time with ur inlaws...

cm chap said...

And last but not the least... Happy Wedding Anniversary

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

sooo much to look forward to, n all good things fo sure!!
u are really lucky :)
have a great time here in india!:)

broca's area said...

welcome to bengaluru!....hope u enjoy here!..it ahs changed a lot especially the roads!!....
and dont do so much shopping..:P
and do see a kann movie !!!!

Anonymous said...

hey pavi , welcome to India and have a great time.....

belated happy anniv to u n V :)

Shruti said...

heyy!! super duper excitement in ur words!! Have fun and be safe!! :)

Lena said...

belated happy anniversary dear!
and i hope you are having great time back home :)
take care!!! :)

Ekta said...

hahah!
U know what u sound as excited as I was when i was going home for the first time after marriage from HK!!
Am sooo happy for u...hope u have a grt time and enjoy all the pampering and attention....

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!... yeah mums food always the best!

Anonymous said...

i miss u already

Sukanya said...

oyeee!!! belated Happy anniversary :)
so ur goin to b'lore.. have 2-3 DBCs frm my side!!! hope u hv a blast..

n ohh.. MISS U :)

Shruti said...

Thou art tagged! I have a feeling u'll be back after my tag gets hidden by half a dozen more posts.. so here's the link :)
http://high-spot.blogspot.com/2008/07/five-unknown-facts-tag.html

aMus said...

hey belated anniversary wishes..and u going to blore , girl? have fun..i just returned and i know just how it feels...enjoy yourself and be yourself...there will always be one in the crowd who will dispapprove so might as well enjoy yourslf..its a hard earnd vacation after all...

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Hey!!
Saw your comment on Sol's blog. You are back!! How are you?? how did everything go??

Ankur said...

Bhelcome back Pavitra ji!!! :)

Rakesh said...

first time reader..,u r excitement is very much true...its like emotional excitement....enjoy the trip..Good luck:D

Anonymous said...

are u back yet ?

Pavi!!!! said...

@All: Thanks for missing me n welcoming me back :)....

Yes, im back frm my vacation. Will start bloggin soon. Been busy with many things n will slowly be visitin all of u as well as responding to ur comments here. Miss ya all :)

Preeti Shenoy said...

hey--happy happy anniv(though belated)
Looking for your update abt your visit to MY Bangalore!(Gosh--i do so miss that place)
Cheers
Preeti (just a mother of two)

Mez said...

I can so very well relate to the xcitement. Have a grt time n look fwd to see u back widda zing!!

aMus said...

so ure's back and full of goodies i bet!!! hope you had a wonderful time...

now start blogging :)

ceedy said...

Knock Knock!!!

Do you need supply for ink for your keyboard or so pop corn for your brains?

Karthik S said...

Hi Hope you had a very good time.
And now simply waiting for you to start writing. :-)

Cheers :-)

Anonymous said...

waitin 4 ur next post

busy-writer said...

hey! i'm almost back after my hibernation and wad do i see?! you're gone away too? :(
and blore? wheee! hope you're doin great!

have fun. :))

stay safe too, what with all the blasts and all. tsk.

Sach1 said...

belated happy aniversary!!!
Wish you uncountable years of togetherness...

gypsy said...

:) everythin sounds sooo full of excitement...

enjoyy!!!

Pavi!!!! said...

@All: thanks for ur wishes n msgs...

@Broca..: yeah the traffic is insane! n kannada movie..new one i cant even imagine..but i did watch a old kannada movie with anant nag n lakshmi one vela aftrnoon :)

@Ekta: YES!i was goin home 1st time after my marriage:)

@Shruti: As promised. Shall take up ur tag:)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Rakesh : Welcome to my space. n yes..i had a blast:)Will visit u soon.

@PS: u love Blr too??:)

@Mez: back dear.

@Suma: yeaaaaaaaa..plenty of goodies. n blog updated:)

Pavi!!!! said...

@karthik,Ashu n Ceedy : Blog updated:)

@D sinner:Welcome to my space. n well, im back frm the vacation n did have fun.

@busywriter: I'm back too dear!