Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Seduction by Surpise?!?!

Below is a conversation btw my friend, Horton n a gurl Ashley. The two of ‘em worked together for a while in ACME n that’s how they know each other.

Horton really is the God of Sarcasm n can take someone’s trip without even ‘em realizing it.


6:54 PM Ashley: Hey
How r u today?
How was weekend
6:56 PM Horton: i good
weekend was great
7:00 PM Ashley: What did u do?
7:02 PM Horton: met my gang of friends from ACME
Ashley: Thats great
how r they?
7:03 PM Horton: great
Ashley: U know vanessa got married
She was also from ur gang itself i guess
7:04 PM Horton: i knw
she cudnt come...was busy
7:05 PM Ashley: Yeah, obviously newly married people
;)
7:06 PM Horton: :)
7:09 PM Ashley: Gary married Ann right?
me: yeah
Ashley: How r they?
me: she was also there
greattt
7:10 PM Ashley: Nice to see people u know happy
:)
Horton: yeah true
Ashley: I guess i can never be happy
:(
Horton: why?
7:11 PM Ashley: Im soo damn confused abt all the 3 BFs of mine
Horton: 3 BFs?
woww
Ashley: im never serious
Scared to get into marriage
7:12 PM Horton: but u have 3 bfs?
seriously? good appetite
:)
7:13 PM Ashley: not really
I just flirt with them
and not serious
Horton: just flirt?
Ashley: They are serious and thats the problem
7:14 PM I feel soo damn irritated now, what turned out to be a joke has become serious
Horton: all 3 are serious?
and want to marry you?
7:16 PM Ashley: yeah
Cuz they think i like just them as i have not told abt others
My life is in a kind of mess now
:(
Horton: oh
7:17 PM Ashley: So planning to escape to the UK
soon
Horton: who do you like ?
u migrating to UK?
Ashley: im confused
yep
Till this issue settles down
for 6 months
7:18 PM Horton: nice...hope you dont find and charm a british guy there...
i mean...u seem to be insatiable...3 guys n all
Ashley: Oh well
I have already found some
Garry, Jon, Guy and Alexander
Horton: who are they?
Ashley: U can see their pictures in my profile
7:19 PM My best buddies there at the UK
Horton: so they also are fida ovr u?
7:20 PM so u have 7 boyfriends then... :-)
7:21 PM Ashley: not fida but they like me
Ashley: I have changed a lot since then
Horton: is it?
Ashley: yeah
I dont look like that innocent ugly gal anymore ;)
7:22 PM Horton: hey...u never were ugly
Ashley: I felt i was as i put on weight
Horton: naah
Ashley: now i worked out and became better
Yeah
Im super hot ;)
7:23 PM hehe
Horton: im not surprised...
u must be ultra hot...as u have 7 BFs man
how do u manage al that?
Ashley: I worked out and diet
and some grooming needed
7:24 PM Horton: nice
Ashley: and i got into a good job at XYZ which helped me earn loads
Horton: rich and hot...wht more do u need?
Ashley: Then no more loooking back i guess
Horton: nice...
Ashley: I have one more thing to accomplish through
7:25 PM Horton: rich hot confident and a line of BFs
what is that? :D
Ashley: - Im working to also setup a new company
So thats what i wanna accomplish
Horton: hmm...
woww
7:27 PM Ashley: So need to put in a lot of efforts and no time for my BFs
7:28 PM Horton: hmmm
Ashley: Probably u did not know much abt me
7:29 PM and u got to know now
7:30 PM Horton: :)yeah
7:31 PM ure a hot rich woman who is gonna start her own company and has 7 bfs...4 indian 3 uk
7:39 PM Ashley: hehe
not bad, u r a quick learner
7:40 PM Horton: well...im tempted too..
Ashley: stop joking now
Horton: who said im joking?
Ashley: I know that even u r a BIG flirt like me too
7:41 PM ;)
Horton: me? flirt?
Ashley: yeah, i felt u were
Horton: not me
Ashley: oh well, it may be my assumption then
Horton: he he
7:53 PM Ashley: k. Where are you at these days?

7:55 PM Horton: im at New York

Ashley: I mean where in New York?

7:56 PM Horton: East Village

Ashley: okay

Horton: haan...so temme

Ashley: what to tell yaar

I was just flirting as usual

;)

7:57 PM Horton: u were?

Ashley: yep

Horton: with me?

yeah rite?

Ashley: yeah

Horton: me....of all people

Ashley: Wats wrong with that

Horton: u have 7 bfs man...and all must be hunks

Ashley: Whats wrong with u?

Horton: and ure hot...why shud u?

nothings wrong with me...hellooooo

:)

Ashley: U r not bad either

U R pretty good looking

Horton: now don say that just coz i said ure hot

i was truthing n ure lying

:)

Ashley: nope i am hot, i stick to that :)

Dont worry thats the truth

7:59 PM Horton: yeah...the truth is dat..ure hot im not

Ashley: oh well

Thats not a problem

U dont have to be hot to flirt

Horton: problem for what?

ha ha....

8:00 PM Ashley: U need to be hot just to get gals do what u want them to do :)

And that you are.

I have seen you in Acme.

You always had a big fan following

Horton: what is that? (I mean make them do wt?)

8:01 PM Ashley: I hope i make sense

If i am hot guys listen to whatever i ask them to do

Horton: no

oh....

8:02 PM Ashley: If u are hot, gals will listen to whatever u ask them to do

Goddit??

Horton: oh....

so what all have u made guys do to you?

Ashley: oh well, not much

8:03 PM just to pick me or drop me, sometimes accompany me for shopping

Horton: dats all?

freinds do that yaar

8:04 PM Ashley: I mean my work and relax when im tired of working

Horton: lol

Ashley: oh well, i may want them to do more later

but no time now ;-)

8:05 PM Horton: want to do what?

Ashley: I may want to get wilder later

;)

Horton: wild is so generic...:)

8:06 PM Ashley: yeah, i guess u need to clearly tell me what u want me to do ;)

Horton: me??

Ashley: So i would follow ur instructions

Horton: i don want you to do anyhting...c'mon

8:07 PM im just asking out of curiosity


N at this point my Very wise Friend said he had to go and blocked her for good on chat. The first part, I was laughing at the conversation n in the 2nd part towards the end..i wasn’t sure if I wanted to laugh or cry!

U tell me wat u think and I ll post what I think as an update to the post.

43 comments:

Cinderella said...

I dunno what to say..!

I have known boy-crazy girls in my life, but then I think its their life, they can live it the way they want.

Who are we to say anything anyway ?

busy-writer said...

OMG! This was absolutely hilarious!! Ask him to un-block her...let em have more such conversations. I'd luuuuurve to read em. ;) Haha.

Awesome post. Tell Ashley thanks for the entertainment.

ishqia said...

hehehe..

where did u get that..

what a chat,.. nice one..

very funny...

what a girl..

ishqia said...

do visit my blog pavi.. have made a first attempt to write something other than poems

will be glad

Sukanya said...

aloha pavi :) m bak :P
howz u??

lmao!!

p.s. whatta a loong post..

Ramya Ramadurai said...

lol.

Karthik S said...

I really enjoyed the chat. Thats it. There is nothing more to think about it. but love to know ur thoughts.

harish said...

awesome....hes my god!!
;-)

Solitaire said...

The girl is a multi-tasker!

Ankur said...

i dont know... i dont understand... :(

Sigh!!!

Ankur said...

I dont know wat to say... I dont understand!!!

Sigh!!!

Keshi said...

Gosh all I can say is this chick is getting WASTED big time.

I pity her.


Keshi.

Pavi!!!! said...

@Cindrella: Seein u after long!so welcome back.
Hmmm yea but such gurls shldnt complain abt guys gettin needy!

@busywriter: Ditto!wat i told him. lol!

@ishiqa: Horton sent it to me:)

Pavi!!!! said...

@knatch! yayeeeeee!ur back! How u been?hw were xams?
n yeah..bot of 'em were vela i guess!

@gladriel: i know;)

@karthik: hell ya, its entertaining!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Harish: I thot u were ur god ???;)

@Sol: hahaha!multi-tasker indeed!

Keshi said...

Pavi come ard n share with me ur phone dramas..blog updated :)

Keshi.

Cinderella said...

LOl ! Yeah !!!

Talk about getting needy, eh ?
hehehe..

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

woohoo
wats dat girl!!
hot n 7 bfzzz
to be honest, how i wish i cud b all that :P

Mush said...

LOL .. :).. that was rib tickling .. !!

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Hey there girl
This ones a bit long!!! Will read it later and come back and comment.
Just wanted to drop in and say hey..come on yahoo when you get a chance :)

kyamaloom said...

Ah! I wrote sumfin not-so-similar experience. :P

Am In Trance said...

Hey thanx for your comments dear..
No I don't Write Poems Only...!!
I Write Me....
Maybe Poem.. Maybe Prose.. Who Cares..
:|
********
N abt this post..

Hehe...
Us Ladki Ko Aur Koi Kaam Dhanda Nehi Hai Kya ??
Bechare 7 Boyfriends... :'(

TakeCare Sweety..
:)

Lena said...

huh? i guess he should have blocked her even earlier. Such girls might bring a lot of troubles in the future.

Anonymous said...

i m speechless on this....

Anonymous said...

7 bfs -- thats a whopping #

Pavi!!!! said...

@keshi: visited ya n commented too!

@Gunj : joke tha na??!! ;-)

@Mush: hehe!

@CG: U've b'com busyyyyyyy gurl!:(

Pavi!!!! said...

@Sutta: Hi! ohhh gurls spoke to u like this? send me the link to the post na..im in the mood for laughs :)

@Am in trance : Thanks for droppin by:) . n why are you :| now???
haan lgta hai kaam nehi tha! lekin don't u guys like chattin wit such gurls whn ur bored n need some humor!

Pavi!!!! said...

@lena: no-no...there will is no joint future :)

@Ashu: haan some gurls na!

Am In Trance said...

Chattin' To Gals Just For The Sake Of Gettin' Some Silly Mindless Humour...!!

Not My Cup Of Tea...

:)

kyamaloom said...

http://scrawlingmyself.blogspot.com/

"Hello Stranger"

Not sure if that will make you laugh! :-/

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

lol really nice post.. i thot it was a real conversation n horton n ashley knew each other for years n i was wondering where the smilies n timing came in....n god i soo loved it ...rock on..
btw chk my blog out whe u can...cio round

cm chap said...

Ha Ha Hilarious....

BTW.. Im surprised this was posted by a girl :-)

Unknown said...

@am in trance : ya..but some-times when they go out of their way to provide u laughs...(well just my thot)

@Sutta: Gonna read it soon!

@Harini: Thanks for visitin. n it is a real conversation btw a guy n a gurl. I dint make it up!Will read ya soon!

@CM-Chap: ohh..im not the stay blind to some things just coz they belong to my gender types ;)

ceedy said...

hahaha

this was hilarious....

I second busy writer....unblock it...this is so much fodder for comedy here....

thank you and a Thank Horton...he has a task to perform for all of us!

Satish Bolla said...

all i can see is u've lots n lots of patience.... ;)

Ankur said...

yaar pavi... mujhe pata nahi tha ki pavithra naam hai tera!!! :D

i was confused with the comments on my blog... hehe

Plzz confirm ;)

Cheers!!!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Ceedy: LOL! yeah, i ll talk to him n ask him to provide us laughs! Hes a sample i tell u! n has samples for friends (excepting me of crse ;) )

@Satish: I'm confused now! how does this exhibit the virtue of patience?

@Ankur: i donno wat changed wat settings! me is so confused!

Satish Bolla said...

@pavi
had i been u, i would've left the scene immediately. n had i been u, i'll never try to put all this in my blog.... ;)

Ankur said...

hehe... not a problem.. .enjoy ur vacations and ur anniversary!!!
;)

this will be solved once u come back :)

Have a blast... Njoi!!!!

Cheers!!!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Satish: Scene..nehi nehi.u got it wrong! It was chat thru instant messenger.
n if i was on the scene i mite have had to leave it coz i cldn't have stopped laughin :P

Satish Bolla said...

@pavi
my mistake. sorry. didn't strike that all this was going on messenger. stupid me.....

Pavi!!!! said...

@Satish: LOL!no prob...i din't mention it xplicitly i guess. But the timestamps shld hv said it :P
so now u know i dont have all tht much of patience..i jsut copy pasted the dialogue and changed names. :))

What am i? said...

Hmm.. was that funny.. not really!

But sure cranky!