Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moi

Taggin myself with this one 'coz i liked it

I am : wat I am!
Excited! (will tell u soon why!)

I think : so much !

I know : that eventually it all happens for the best!

I want : nothing at times and everything at other times!

I have : memories of wonderful things!

I wish : I could undo the last 1 year of a friend’s life n let her start fresh

I hate : nothing!

I miss : the good ol’ times in Blr.

I fear : a special someone’s anger

I feel : our lives have already been planned!

I hear : the unsaid most times

I smell : good food!

I crave : to eat food cooked by mom.

I search : for a reason

I wonder : what’s gonna happen in the next year

I regret : Nothing in my life!

I ache : when near n dear ones are in pain

I m not : into poetry

I believe : perfection is non-existent

I dance : when I’m happy or sad or just like that

I sing : when I’m around people who I’m comfortable with!

I cry : rarely these days

I don’t always : not worry about my weight

I fight : for things that matter to me

I write : what I feel like

I win : at times

I lose : at times

I never : go to a restaurant or movie alone

I always : wear matching ear-rings

I confuse : when I cant convince

I listen : depending on my mood

I can usually be found : on gtalk!

I m scared : when my friends ask me to make decisions for them

I need : to be loved

I am happy about : my upcoming trip

I imagine : all the beautiful things that life will hold for V n me

I tag : Ray-Ray, Solitaire n Harish

27 comments:

Keshi said...

Nicely dun sweetz!


**I feel : our lives have already been planned!


me too. I really believe in that no matter what.


Keshi.

cm chap said...

That was lovely.... Enjoyed it.

@ I'm - Waiting to know abt the excitement

@ I sing - Poor guys arnd you. Esply V:-)

@ I can usually be found - Plz send ur Gtalk ID

Ankur said...

Nicely done...
and i now can confirm you are much sorted out!!! :)

**I believe : perfection is non-existent

true!!! :)

Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting.. u could come with things n define them in short crisp lines... If i had to do this i would probably need to think a lot..
Think i know you more now after reading ur blog. How do you tag ppl? i'll ask u when i get to talk to u next, when i have some time..

Karthik S said...

I believe this tag is perfect !!

Pinku said...

cute tag!!!

--xh-- said...

wow. lot of me stuff.. nice tag.. happy to know more abt ya :)

broca's area said...

hmm...never gone to a movie alone?...have done that few times....:)...

Pavi!!!! said...

@Keshi! : yeahhhhhh!n wld u rather know what is planned or wait for it to unfold?

@Cm-chap: Feel free to take up the tag if you want to.
i'll be talking abt the excitement in the next 2 posts.
u assumed im bad at singing???
will think about it :)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Ankur: u feel that too:) thnks!

@Anony: Who are u??why do u want to hide n say nice things...plssssss tell me who u are? n whn is the next time u plan to talk to me??
also..i din't come up wit the things..i just came up with the defintion.

Pavi!!!! said...

@Kartik: then take it up na...

@Pinku: Welcome to my space..n thanks:)

@xh: yeah, i love talking abt me i guess :)

@Broca: yeah..i talk when i watch a movie..not like lots..but ya thoda thoda sa in between. Guess u don't?

busy-writer said...

This was nicely done. Nice questionsm nice answers. :)

you never mentioned why u were excited though? :)

Cinderella said...

Now this was fun !!!

You did it well girl...nice....

Anonymous said...

seems like the whole bloggerspace is doing this tag...gr8 one ...nicely done too!!!

Karthik S said...

Hi Wish u a very happy anniversary!!! Have a blast!!

Cheers :-)

ceedy said...

Nice

I read all thru all the tag this and the next one...

the bookish one is like you commented on my blog :P...Read!

Moi is cool...just you hear unsaid things most times....man that means you have 6th hearing sense...

Nicely doe...now I have to do it...

and about exams - I went thru a continous 12 years of exams and studies....so right now am fine....

Pavi!!!! said...

@Busywriter..Will write a post rgdg excitement today or tomo :)

@Cindrella :)Thanks

@Samby:) Welcome back! How u been?
i see u write at some new place.Will read u soooon!
n yeah..isnt this a nice tag:)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Kartik: Thanks a bunch. Yes, we had a beautiful day! How did u know???Did i tell u?

@Ceedy: Thank u. Hearing the unsaid implied...certain things don't have to be told to me explicitly. I get it..before a person actually says it..samjhe??
yeah..do this tag.its a nice one!
Exams for ONLY 12 yrs of ur life in total??ain't that too less?

Pri said...

good work babes!!

thanks for reminding me..im tagged with this one too :)

had almost forgotten all about it...

Keshi said...

Happy Anniversary Pavi HUGZ! Hope u had a super romantic wknd :)


**n wld u rather know what is planned or wait for it to unfold?

I know it's planned but I'd rather wait for it to unfold than know it beforehand.


:)

Keshi.

Karthik S said...

Came to know from ur older posts !!!

Pavi!!!! said...

@pri.. Thanks. n u work on urs!

@keshi: Thank you :)
n yes me too!would like it to unfold:)

@kartik: Wooowie...I'm impressed:)

Ankur said...

hi pavi...

sorry cudnt wish u earlier...
was busy as parents are here and we were at Mahabaleshwar

Belatedly Wish u a very very Happy Anniversary!!!
May u have another rocking yr ahead!!!
Wish u happiness and togetherness!!!

Cheers!! :)

ceedy said...

12 years after high school - undergrad, grad and then license...it is less or more i dunno - but for now I am done

Pavi!!!! said...

@Ankur: Thanks so much for the wishes!n no worries abt the delay...Have a gala time wit ur parents!:)

@Ceedy..ohh u mean 14+12 :) n it is LOTSSSS to study!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

great answers thr!!
u have a calming effect on me!! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah i wrote at a new palce..but i am the same..:-) LOL