Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Applause...

Galadriel thought i deserved this



my very first award n boy! am I excited! thanks so much gurl...

I'm required to give it away..like a passing trophy...n here are the people I would like to share this award with :

Harish : The reason for the existence for my blog. His blog inspired me to start writing and he gave my blog its title..Shorty Speaks , which i adore! Also, hes back writing n his fan-count is surely nsteadily increasing :) keep it goin Pl***y :D

Solitaire : Thanks to Psychobabble, i resumed writing after my long hiatus. It is a blog which served as a great inspiration, which helped reflect on one's own life, which helped open so many people's brains, which served as a great forum for discussions, which helped gather different perspectives and the blog 'coz of which i got to know so many of you all. never let this blog die Sneha :)

PS : She calls herself "Just a Mother of Two" n anyone whoz read her blog will know she is so much more than that! Seems to be a super-mom, super-wife, super-friend, super-writer n in sum-total a super-woman! If u haven't checked it out yet, go here to keep track of her upcoming book, 34 Bubblegums and Candies. Yes! shes a published writer! Wish u more success PS:)

Ray Ray : Therz never a dull moment on this gurl's blog. The way she narrates all of her experiences is so humorous. The fun element is rarley missing from this blog n the consistency at which they come is also sumthing to be appreciated! Keep 'em coming Ray Ray.


n yes once they start coming..they keep coming...Here is wat Harish gave me


n u guessed rite..I can't stop smiling :)

28 comments:

Solitaire said...

Awww...thanks!!

You totally deserve the award.

:)

I am glad psychobabble brought you back to blogger!! I won't let it die and you promise me you will keep visiting even when others stop.

rayshma said...

aww...
very well deserved, gurl!
and thanks SO much!! :)
muchos gracias! :)
see..? this is the BEST way to ensure i come to ur blog... break or no break! :D

p.s.: my reader wasn't showing ur update :(

Vinz said...

oh..wow..!!

congrats...!!tokens of appreciation..!!

:)

ceedy said...

Hahah congrats :)....

I would like to give you one one....on my sidebar...there is "Thoughtful Blog Reader" that was passed to me by Sameera...I think I should award you that cause of your insights into my short stories :)

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Congrats!!

Preeti Shenoy said...

Hey--thanks!!
:-)
'Just a mother of two' was a joke..In case you want to know the story behind the name you can read this post
Cheers
preeti

--xh-- said...

wow, congratz :) u really deserve them...

Astraeus said...

i was just going through ur blog for the first time today, and i totally say u deserve both.

*i like*
will keep visiting

broca's area said...

congrats:)....party?

Preethi said...

congratulations girl.. you rock!! and you know what.. I love the name of your blog too.. ;)

Ankur said...

Its award times... and u truly deserve some!!!! :)

Congrats!!


have fun... Cheers!!!

Jack said...

Pavi,

Congratulations. Keep writing.

Take care

Karthik S said...

Hey Congratulations yaar!!! Keep writing to receive more :-)

Prats said...

Congrats!! and yes, the smile better stay on...

Unleashing Random Thoughts... said...

CONGRATS...U deserve an award!!!! For all the hard work in putting ur thoughts n the best part in bringing out other peoples thoughts in the real sense. I was quite inspired by ur blog to write one :)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Sol: ur welcome:) n thnx as well..
n i promise to keep visiting..to keep reading ur new posts n the old ones:)

@RayRay: Ur WC..n ya see i got u to pay me a visit;)
Donno wats rong wit the reader :|

@Vinu : Thanks :)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Ceedy: Thanks! Did u just REALLY award me?yayeeee :) will pick up the award soon!

@CG: Thanks:)

@PS:Ur WC. n read the joke on the title:))

@Xh: thanx!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Astreus: Welcome here..n thnx a bunch. Do keep visiting!

@Broca: Thnx..now how does one throw an online party?

@Preethi: Thanks:)

Ankur: Thanks

Jack : Thank You

Pavi!!!! said...

@Karthik: Many Thanks :)

@Prats: Thank You

@Karma: Thank you so much for alwez being so appreciative..it feels awesome to be an inspiration! u keep writing too..

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

congoz :D

Scribblers Inc said...

woooooya!!:)

Scribblers Inc

burf said...

congrats girl :D

Neetal said...

i am late in wishing but my congratulations to you =)

burf said...

you are reporting to bill gates of what? why don't you update frequently enough?

Scribblers Inc said...

wherrrrre is!!blog blog blog!!

Scribblers Inc.

Unknown said...

nice blog.......

sachin
http://mobileflame.blogspot.com/

rayshma said...

TAG. u're it! :)

Pavi!!!! said...

@gunj, Scribblers, Burf, Neeku:
THANK YOU!

@Scribblers & Burf: Sorry, have been xtremely busy!U can read why in my new post :P

@Sachin: Thanks!Will visit u soon.

@Ray Ray: Will get to it soon :)