Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Truth be told...

**Was tagged to do this on FB **

From now on, you can't tell lies, are you ready?
I’ll do my best!

Think back six months ago, were you single?
Nope

What do you carry with you at all times?
My wedding ring (I wear it)

When you say you don't care, do you mean it?
Rarely. Most times it means..i wish I could stop caring or I’m going to try to stop caring

How are you feeling?
Bored

Is something wrong right now?
Not exactly

Are you mad at someone?
No

What's on your mind?
sumthing I cant write in such a public forum

Are you jealous of someone right now?
Nope..havn't been for a while

Do you have a piggy bank that's actually shaped like a pig?
Never did!

Do you want to start over with anyone?
No..its all good

Do you know if anyone likes you?
hmmm…ya !

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
ya, If I want to.
What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Working

True love or 1 billion bucks?
I really am not gonna ans anything to do with love!

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
I used to get a lot of “u have nice big eyes like ur mom’s" as a child n then I think my eyes just shrunk :(

Anything you would change about your life right now?
Ya..a few things.. But it could be worse u know!

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
Permanent tatoo….No..i wont get it.
Temporary….i cld get some design done on my arm.

Could you cry right now?
No, don’t feel like!

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
Ya, sumtimes. Specially if im alone.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Times when I know that me saying it wont make a difference to the situation nor give me any self-satisfaction

Are you okay with the life you live?
ya. Its been fairly good.

Last person you told a secret to?
I think it was Harish..Ahaha! Such a silly secret!

Do you like hugs?
Of Course ! But got to be from the right people!

Do you believe true love can conquer anything?
told u am not answering stuff to do with love.

When was the last time you cried?
June 8th…

How much money did you spend today?
zilch! The hubby took care of it all.

What are you sitting on right now?
Futon

Who's the last person you IM'd?
Sneha

What's something you really want right now, be honest.
Hug n sleep.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
I HATE it!

What did you do yesterday?
Work n watch a couple of shows of david Letternman

Would you forgive a friend for telling your biggest secret?
Depends

Is there someone that makes you happy every time you speak with them?
Yes..My mom or sis.

When's the last time you said you were fine and you really weren't?
This morning!

Is someone on your mind right now?
so many people..now that it got me thinking!

Who's birthday is coming up?
The li'l angel which my sis is due to have soon.

Were you happy when you woke up?
Not exactly…I was anxious about sumthing.

What is one emotion you are feeling right now?
Didn’t u ask me already?.... Boredom!

What's the last thing you ate?
omlette
Are you easy to get along with?
That’s what some people say

Ever cheated on someone?
Why do u care?

Who is the last person to send you a text?
Sneha

What are you currently listening to?
Thoughts in my head!!

15 comments:

rayshma said...

here's hoping you don't have to cry for a loong looooonnnggg time to come! :)
hugs!

broca's area said...

hmm....yeah we shd be content with wht we have!!...
p.s-nice ans:)

Shruti said...

oho.. all honest!? :D nicety nice..
'why do u care?' LOL!!
u'r able to hide ur feelings? U know, one feeling I cannot hide is anger.. :( I just cannot be nice to someone whom I am angry with. I cannot make eye contact if I am not yelling at them.
Not answering any that's got to do with love? umm?? ;)
*hugs*

Cosmic Joy said...

Interesting answers :)

Pavi!!!! said...

@RayRay : Thanks much! Hugs rite back!

@Broca: ya hard to do...but its an awesome life when ur able to! thanks!

@shruti:i can hide anger too. if ihvnt reached my boiling point.
n ya arent those love related Qs so damn corny???

Pavi!!!! said...

@Cosmic : Thank u ! n welcome back!
Pls stick around n don't vanish agn!
BTW since the last 2 days i have been trying to comment on ur posts..but it wont let me..Any idea wat teh prob is?

Cosmic Joy said...

I am not sure why. I did receive some comments from others. What does the error say (if any)?

Jack said...

Pavi,

I really liked your frank and forthright answers. Once NO meant NO.

Would appreciate your views on my recent posts.

Take care

cm chap said...

Good one Pavi...

lol @ Hugs - Of Course ! But got to be from the right people!

told u am not answering stuff to do with love. - Did u take a oath that I'm nt taking abt love today :)

When I read zilch!.. I exclaimed such a girl exists but crashed when I read "The hubby took care of it all."

Unknown said...

eep.
I would have had to stop this tag from the first question itself.

:P

Look at the questions..it feels like a psychologist meeting.
The only thing striking my curiosity is..why do you hate your hair?

Shruti said...

hey.. I read ur tooth fairy comment on Preeti's blog.. damn cute fairy yaar! :P such a thoughtful msg :)

Pavi!!!! said...

@jack: thank u. n will try to maintain consistency as far as visiting u n commenting goes!

@cmchap: i found those love related Qs too corny! n arre..i didnt shop or anything..it was MUST INCUR expenses!

Pavi!!!! said...

@HD: aha!so hard to say the truth haan?:)
my hair..oh its ugly... but now ive gone n chopped most of it off...n been gettin compliments ..so lets see!

@shruti: thanks:) the things my mom had to do! :)

Unknown said...

nah, I don't mind telling the truth.
But if the first question is "from now on you can't lie"

that just ain't gonna happen. I have to lie at some point :P

(horrified) you CUT your hair!!!!!
sniff..the poor little hairs..to be beheaded with that guillotine of a scissor.
Please. A moment of silence, for all the hair that was destroyed to make you look even more prettier.

(I don't like cutting my hair..but its a necessary evil)

Shruti said...

*silence*

LOL!!