Friday, July 10, 2009

Ryan and Dakota.....we wait for thee!

***************
Pavi took When will you have children, what will you have and what will there names be

/* Insert a VERY CUTE pic of 2 babies here , 'coz i donno how to embed the same! */

Twins
You will have Twins 1 Boy and 1 Girl
You have the best of both worlds
They will be born on January 27 2017
They will be born naturally
They will be called Ryan and Dakota
Ryan will have Brown Hair and Blue eyes
Dakota will have Blonde Hair and Green Eyes
Ryan will grow up to be in the RAF
Dakota will be a stay at home mum with 5 Girls and will marry a Millionaire
****************

- If our daughter's husband is a millionaire, she becomes one too n thereby we,her parents too become millionaires rite?like, by default? with zero effort from our side...except of course the effort of making her!
- Can u imagine in her times Dakota is going to be a stay-at-home mom with 5 girls ?! I'm tellin u...times are changing... DRASTICALLY!
-RAF is Royal Army Airforce no??? not too bad either !
- So can someone now tell us..how do V n I...who look as desi as we do, produce childrern with brown/blonde hair and green/blue eyes?
-2017 : seeems far far away ; will have to make some changes to our early retirement plan!

/* For those of you who think i've gone cuckoo...this is a test I took on FB this morning!*/

I couldnt resist bloggin this...so i can visit this years later n validate it. n mabbe sue FB 'coz things didn't happen as it promised! ...see there are many ways of becoming a millionaire..one's just got to THINK!

PS: I really thank FB for providing such a comic relief to life n other such complicated matters!

23 comments:

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

maybe i should join facebook too and snap out of my i-dont-feel-like-talking-to-people-i-know phase!!!!

nice post :)

Cosmic Joy said...

you sure you have your correct age listed in your FB profile???? :)

rayshma said...

i'm more interested in HOW ur kids are gonna be blond & blue/green eyed.

:D :D :D

Ramya Ramadurai said...

in 17 years you will have 2 kids?! wow, you're going to be VERY healthy then. :P

Pavi!!!! said...

@harini :oh! u dont need to snap out of the phase...u can find FRIENDS..people u know...on FB!

@Cosmic: Hmm..err..n wat BTW do u think is my correct age?

Pavi!!!! said...

@RayRay: See tht was the ONLY reason i was findin it hard to blv in the results of this test..but a friend reminded me that now if they are able to make sperm..imagine wat all they will be able to do 8 yrs down the line.
i guess science will help V n me have Ryan n Dakota!

@Galadriel :17 YEARS??? isnt 2017, 8 yrs away???

Meira said...

whoa...i know a millionaire, i know a millionaire.
so what if the million is far away.

Cosmic Joy said...

i have no clue to your correct age.. was commenting on the fact that FB things u having kids is 8 yrs away :)

broca's area said...

am not into fb..only orkut...don't know the reason!!

Unknown said...

..thats odd. The last time I came here, I saw facebook quiz results. I came back again..I see facebook quiz results.
Very odd indeed.

I believe we have a quiz addict here?


I await for the birth of ryan and dakota. Have cleared up my schedule for Jan 27'th 2017.
:P

Unknown said...

... I wonder where this quiz is on facebook..I wanna try it out too :P

Preethi said...

aah.. I need to go take this test.. hold on!!

Preethi said...

hahaha.. I got the same answer.. FB is a maha fraud?!!

Shruti said...

OMG u'r going to give birth to foreigners! :))
Dakota.. think of better names Pavi, please! :P :P :P

Pavi!!!! said...

@meira: aha!now this reaction.i REALLY appreciate!

@cosmic: hmm..okay.but 8 yrs down the line..i yet wont be TOO old to have children.u know!

@broca: mabbe coz ur scared of change ;)

Pavi!!!! said...

@HD: i picked up the quiz from a friend's page.
n i PROMISE..im not a FB quiz addict.its just the really tempting ones.

@preeti: oh u too! But u already have cheeky????

@shruti: arre!if ONLY dakota can be a millionaire..why shld we care abt the name?? read meira's comment n see if u can feel tht way ;)

Jack said...

Pavi,

LOL. Thanks for providing much needed comic relief in these dry days.

Take care

Miss M said...

Facebook has all sorts of ridiculous quizzes!

One was "which melbourne station are you"?

I mean.. WHAT?!!?! Who the hell cares!

Btw, Loved your comment on my post! Will get down to replying to your comment (and some others) asap! :)

gypsy said...

:P nice perspective u have thr

Preeti Shenoy said...

:D
Log in to photobucket or glitter-graphics. copy and past the HTML code afer you have found the picture you like.
Voila--your post has a pic. :)
Maybe you;ll even find dakota and ryan's pic there :P :D
Cheers
preeti

Meira said...

post no post?
I did you proud. Come visit the blog to find out.

psst. you know that I moved to happyhoursbeginhere.wordpress.com)

Pavi!!!! said...

@jack :) hehe thanks!

@M: welcome to my space.

i know, FB is crazzy!

n where is the response to my comment on ur post?

Pavi!!!! said...

@gypsy:) hehe!

@PS: so thts phtotobucket(dot)com. will try it out at home! thanks

@meira: i didnt update my reader with ur new url!DUH!thats why i didnt see any updates from u. will hop rite over.
n i finallllllllie posted!