Sunday, October 05, 2008

20Q Again!

Ray Ray tagged me… I’ve actually done this tag before…infact I think this is the 1st tag I did…but this tag seems to have gone around the world n its come back with a new set of Qs…. So here I go..

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

Note: Q4 is the one I introduced,n the people I tag are not allowed to replace it.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Shock n disappointment. Followed by conversations so I can figure out why it happened.n tDepending on the reasons ,the decision regarding OUR future together shall be made.
BTW..I don’t like the term LOVER.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I’m superstitious…can’t share my REAL dream..sorry!
On a lighter note…I just had my dream of getting a license come true! Yayeeeee, I passed my road test,that I took for the first time, last Friday!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
For fun? Let me think…Hmm.. Harish! why? Coz its FUNNNNNNNN ! n therz more surface area to kick :P
(I’m runnin ‘coz I’m def getting a butt-kick for this one!)

4. Why do you blog?
’coz I love Talkin!!!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Been There. Done that.:) (Just FYI I don’t know what love is! N no don’t bother trying to teach me)

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone. U gotta be lucky n blessed to love someone selflessly and not expecting anything in return..irrespective of anything . I believe there are very very few people on this planet who can do that!

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Until I’m pushed to my limits and my patience is tested! (Damn, why are there so many Qs that have got sumthing to do with love??)

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Try n Get over him! I don’t think I have a choice!

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
I’m with Ray Ray on this one..Peace has got to be it!

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Betrayal, disloyalty, breaking the trust! ouch… all of that hurts!

11. What resurrects you the fastest?
TLC from the loved ones..

12. What’s your fear?
I fear losing near n dear ones. I also fear the punishment I’ll get for some of my sins!

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Fun!Fun!Fun! A prankster. Easy-go-lucky, n did I say Fun?!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Would any of this matter as long as I’m content n happy?

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Brush my teeth n check email…for all these days. The routine could change once I start my new job.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Is it possible to be in love with 2 people at the same time?

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Well almost. Not completely though. The self-pride and self-respect matters.

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Forgive. Yes. Forget.Never. My memory is my strength n weakness. I’m incapable of forgettin!

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
A bit of both…It keeps changing.

20. Tag 6 people.
Gunj, Preeti(Incesant musings), Suma, CG, Ankur, xh – Just naming people I’ve never tagged before.

27 comments:

Ramya Ramadurai said...

so your new job does not require you to brush your teeth? :P

Vinz said...

TLC..???

aMus said...

nicely done, Pavi...liked #17

I'll take a raincheck on this pls, i have quite a few tags pending :(

i may have to kick my own butt now to get started...

Pri said...

well executed i must say :)
i especially liked 14, 16 and 18

heyy btw chk out my latest post on 'nostalgic moments'...and do contribute to the collage of memories...im sure all of us has something to share on this one :)

cheers and take care!

Preethi said...

Whats this a tag in reverse? I am old and married and now you ask me questions about love?? no seriously what were you thinking?? !! just kidding... will do this tag soon :) Loved your answers.. they were honest answers.. great to know more about you! And congrats on the license!!!

rayshma said...

:)
me like ppl who do my tags. and say nice things abt me. :)

Solitaire said...

Love...ummmm.

Overrated, right?

Glad you did not tag me.

gP said...

//
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Brush my teeth n check email…for all these days. The routine could change once I start my new job.// :P

its emails here while brushing teeth.

hi there. :)

ceedy said...

Interesting honest answers...

you are anti "love ke liye kuch bhi karega" types...:)

Rho Tau GWIS said...

**How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Until I’m pushed to my limits and my patience is tested!**
Hmm,,interesting way of answering a question, but not answering at the same time.

Thanks for the tag.
Will do it soon.

broca's area said...

so much abt love !!!!!!!.......:D

Ankur said...

hehe... sounds like u had loads of fun doing this!!! :)

i really liked most of ur answers... honest, hehe!!!

and tag already done... check it out!!

Cheers!!

Arunima said...

hey, enjoyed your blog. I think I have been here before. Came back again. nice to read about your company. I am in the 5th company in 6.5 years.

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Tag done!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Galadriel :[sheepish grin]i mean the checking email routine girl..n indeed its changed :)

@vinz: Touch (or is it tender?I'm confused) love n care

@Suma: hehe. k take ur time..but keep me posted once u get to it.

@Pri: Thanks:) Visited n contributed.

Pavi!!!! said...

@preeti: u really upset me! Are all married ppl considered to be old? Am v.v. worried!

@RayRay: pleasure :)

@Sol: over-overrated! n ur WC;)

@Ghost:Welcome here. n hey how does one do that?Teach me no..will help in my current situaution!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Ceedy: Thnx n ya..i'm def not the love ke liye kuch bhi karega types!

@CG:Seriously...there can be no one answer for that rite?One never knows until they are in tht situaution!

@Broc: i know, i felt the same!BTW..the Qs arent created by me okay?

gP said...

hemm...bringing the lappie to the bathroom to brush teeth might be dangerous. i suggest sleep with brush and colgate beside u... id normally switch on the pc, lappie the first thing i wake up...run to get the brush, come back connect. mwahahaha...

Preeti said...

Hi first time here. I liked answers 17 and 18 :) cheers :)

Jack said...

Pavi,

Read your last 2 posts now. For this one - nice to see answers right from the heart.

For the previous one - one has to move on depending on needs. Good memories always remain. In lighter vein - you both can keep an eye on each other. LOL.

Take care

Unleashing Random Thoughts... said...

Pavi I like ur answers...honest..if I were to ans them they'd be similiar to ur ans.. i think we think quite alike, again i've known u more thru ur blog..and like u much more everytime:)

burf said...

and are finding it interesting?

Preeti Shenoy said...

No.15--I check my mails first and then rush my teeth.. :-)
No.6--i totally agree.
Cheers
preeti

Lena said...

*Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
A bit of both…It keeps changing.

seems like you are as confused as i am :P. cant choose what is better :D

Pavi!!!! said...

@Arunima: 5th company in 6.5 yrs!woo hoo!

@Ghost : No brushing allowed anywhere outside teh bathroom!!!

@Preeti: welcome here! thnx

@Karma: Thnx for those kind words :)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Burf: yes, interesting and busy and fun too!

@PS: Boy,r u addicted ;) !

@lena: well ,I chose to get married 'coz the hubby u'stands when i wants to be single and lets me be with my friends :)

Satish Bolla said...

congrats for the license