Sunday, January 27, 2008

20Q

I make a wish...abracadabra (swish goes the magic wand) n this is wat I got..food enuf for my brain to feel over-stuffed ;-)

There's a new game making the rounds "Tagged"

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Thanks Sneha (my tagger!) :-)

People I have tagged : Plumpy, Mush, Bindu, Shihab
Will be asking Div, Stuti & Vinod these Qs verbally coz they don blog!

Any1 else who is interested in answering the Qs , can feel free to tag themselves!


1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
Family n Friends, Faith & Trust, Values (In that order)

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
You mean the world to me n these words ain't sufficent to express this.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Frankly, I have very few blog buddies, coz all my friends are lazzzzy n this response would have been different if the Q is just buddies!
1.Plumpy alias Harish (He is the perfect comby of goofiness n seriousness.He will sit thru' my tears n make me smile!)
2.Sneha (She makes me very curious rgdg wat kind of a person she is and I feel we'll have some nice conversations!)
3.Champu alias Shihab ('coz i miss seein him everyday n he's excellent timepass!)

4.Where is the place that you want to go the most?
To the moon.... Jus Vinod(Hubby dear of crse) n me !

5.If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To be a Counsellor or sumthing on those lines.

6.What are you afraid to lose the most?
People who mean the word to me ( For the last few mths..my nanaji is who I've been praying for, hes in an xtremely fragile condition)

7.What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Assuming the amount is huge....I'll give some amount to a charity in India. (My way of letting God know i'm thankful) n invest the rest in some savings ..so both Vinod n I can take a break n study (wat we have realllly..been wanting to do!)

8.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Oh well... I think I am with the person I love and have told him about it :-)
But no, I don't have the guts to make the first move!

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you...
1) Very Interesting personality
2) Friendly
3) Writes really well

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Accepting & liking me for who I am, Understanding, faithful , caring

11.Which type of person do you hate the most?
Patronizing people really get to me...thats one annoying trait!

12.What is your ambition?
To be an all-rounder ie manage my home, be successful as a career-woman, be the best wife and the best mother( when i get to that phase!!)

13.What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
Nothing. Good and Bad are relative terms and it is situations that make us behave the way we do. No human can be completely good or completely bad.

14.Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?
I would like to spend Christmas time with Friends, I think.

15.If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
Nothing. I would live life exactly the way that I have.I don't belive in regretting!

16.Are you a shopaholic or no?
No.

17.What is your stress buster?
It used to be Dancing , n then it became Crying n now...I don't know wat it is :-(

18. Do all of us like what are we doing here ?
I believe so.

19. Name one favorite song of yours.
Only One song, is reaaaaaaaaaal hard to choose...all day today I have been humming "Heal The World", MJ.

20. If it was your last few hours on this planet and you had a chance to talk to only one person,who would it be?
Mommmy...Have assumed Vinod is rite beside me ;-) I actually want a chance to talk to sis, Rishab,dad etc etc etc..but trust mom will convey my message to all (as always) !

4 comments:

Solitaire said...

YAY!! Did you have fun doing this?
Thanks for all those compliments.
Its interesting how everyone wants to give the money to charity and it never once crossed my mind!! I guess that's what graduate school does to you.

Pavi!!!! said...

yeah...was fun.. :-) rite?

am chewing all my friend's brains with these Qs now ;-)

Thats wat graduate school does to u...hmm din't quite get that? Anywez, charity just makes one feel good about spending money that one gets aise hi...w/o any mehanath ;-)

Aur haan.. ur welcome :-)

Preethi said...

Thanx for ur short visit in my blog. liked point no:12 very meaningful...

Pavi!!!! said...

Thank You Preeti for our comment and visiting my blog as well :-)