Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SabseBolo

Thank You Sabheer Bhatia! ... Why Sabheer Bhatia of all the people you may ask...Read on

Well, he has introduced the new concept of dialling into a conference- sabsebolo (For me its new, so pls dont tell me its been there for donkeys years n I know only now!) . The facility basically allowes upto 10 people from any part of this planet to get into a conference call by dialling a single number.

All you have to do is Register and get a personal Conference ID & pin #... @ no cost and give them to the people who you want to get into a conference with. For more details check http://sabsebolo.com/ConferenceIndex.jsp .

This Saturday morning I woke up early..8:30 am , coz Vinod had set up one such conference for me. My mausa-maasi & thier 2 boys , my mama-mami & thier 2 kids, nanaji-naniji , Sums-Jeej-Rishab, Mom-Dad and Vinod & me... all logged into the call and it felt like one big party! Almost like we had gathered together for a function!Spent quite a few hours on the call...We even had Rishab ( he just turned 2!) say rhymes for us...

Now, if thats not a well spent Republic Day , I wonder wat else is! Tht was a happy morning for me!:-)

3 comments:

Cosmic Joy said...

Now thats an interesting site .. will keep it in mind for sure!

Sukanya said...

aloha :)
thnx fr visitng my blog..

@ post
well.. ur not oalone.. i came to knw ths stuff only after readin ur post!! lolz callin a single no. fr conference.. i dnt know..

Confusious said...

How do you do it ? I registered & got an India number, so everyone calls that number , or is there a US number which we call.