Sunday, February 03, 2008

WHY ME??????????

From Jan 21st to Jan 31st.... I could have easily been one of the happiest people on planet earth. Sumthing I was waiting n praying n hoping for had happened, or atleast it felt like it had happened. Vinod n I translated our dreams into plans...n was almost going to start executing it n then boooom...jan 31st n they all got crushed.. I was back to Square One... facing the same Qs, same confusions, same problems...it was never-ending !!!

I ask of God... Why Me? Why the same problem for so many days...almost a year! ? Why raise hopes n make us happy n hopeful for a brief 10 days?

It wasn't fair....nothing was...There is a battle goin on inside my head......

One half is trying to convince me "All That Happens is for the best!" . "Leave it to God, He'll take care", "Count ur blessings, ur a lucky child", " U know u have committed some mistakes"

The other half says "All thats been happening with u, has definetly not been for the best" "The problem cld have continued,why did he have to make it look like things were good for 10 days?" "U have seen luckier people. Ur not being dealt with in a fair manner" , "Everyone makes mistakes, u realized n asked for forgiveness"

The second half won... I feel God is having the last laugh! I'm not about to lose...I'm gonna fight..for a change, alone and not with God by my side!

PS : In a weird state of mind, I hope I don't regret this post!

8 comments:

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Pavi, I hope that whatever problem you are facing will be resolved soon. Just try not to rationalize it. There may not be a particular reason for why it happened. It just happened, and hopefully you can find a way to get through it. Cheers :)

Mush said...

Hey sweety ..

Don lose hope, I knw how u feel when ur dissappointed of somthing, but at the end its ur decision to choose to crib and cry over not getting what u wanted or just think that 'maybe it was not there for me at all' and move on lookin at better things that you have already got and things u can strive for :) .. keep smilin pav..

Cosmic Joy said...

Nothing is forever .. just like your happiness was short-lived, your sadness too will be short-lived. Just hang in there!

Solitaire said...

Every cloud has a silver lining...

Pavi!!!! said...

Thanks All... I just get into temporary hibernation wit rgd to some things at times...so today is when I saw all of your comments.

yeah... Have my fingers crossed but when things happen over n over agn..one has a tendency to give up!

Anonymous said...

hey pavi, increase ur blogging frequency.....thanks for visiting me...do i add u ?

Pavi!!!! said...

@Ashu - Sure, u can add me. Feels Goood . Thank You :-)

Aur haan..Increasing bloggin frequency.. will do my best!

Solitaire said...

You have been tagged!
Check out Warm Fuzzies.
And start working on things that make you smile!!