Thursday, May 15, 2008

A to Z of me…

Was tagged to do this centuries ago by I can't remember who..but chose to do it now...'coz my posts are getting too serious for my liking these days...

Assumptions
The mother of all u-know-what!

Bangalore
Home is where the heart is! Childhood and plenty of amazing memories!

Challenges
Life’s full of them and each one of them teach a valuable lesson

Dance
Ohhh , how much I love it n miss it!

Epitaph
My epitaph will read “Pavi has finished Speaking!” (I think)

Friends & Family
My world

God
The reason I continue to breathe and enjoy each moment that life offers!

Holidays
I so badly need one! Seems like it was centuries ago that I had the 2-mth summer vacation!

Jewellery
I love wearing ‘em. Specially Junk-jewellery. If u have the perfect ear-ring , chain, bracelet and finger-ring..u can’t look wrong :)

Luck
This is what really matters at the end!

Mother
The woman I most respect and admire on this planet

Memories
I'm so thankful for this!

I do know my alphabets...Did M twice intentionally

Never
A word I try not to use ‘coz I don’t think anything in this world is permanent

Organized
I think I am organized..atleast inside my head..my thots are organized most of the time ;-)

Perfection
The existence of which I don’t believe

Quote - fav
Everything happens for the best (it really does)
or during the bad-mood days I settle with “Never Give Up”!

Regret
Nothing!

Sorry
A word I say easily! And mean it when I say it!

Thank You
Another word that I say often! And am accused of Being formal for using it so often!

Understand
If one understands a person/thing/situation…..would it be a less-complex world??

V-factor
The 1st letter of the names of most of my crushes and my dear hubby starts with V. Started writing posts about this back in 2006 in my blog and then decided against it! The post on V Factor -part I, remains in my blog 'coz i don't like deleting posts.

Weddings
Fun, eventful n tiring times… Times that never (should)come back!
Of course I'm talking about one's own wedding here

X –Rays
They say it reveals it all! Reallly? Then how come the docs couldn’t figure out wats wrong wit my knee for the over 9 mths!

Yawn
Am tired , doing this tag!

Zzzzzzz
Wish I could go back to sleep!But its 10:30 AM on a work-day!!!

22 comments:

aMus said...

bangalore? u too? :)home is where the heart is..rite now mine is with my hubby so home is where he is...:)

but totally got what u were getting at...

the epitaph is cute...now i wonder what mine will be....probably ask my cub junior to decide...:)

nicely done...and u finished it too...!!!

Solitaire said...

The mother of all fuckups!

I just had to say it!

ceedy said...

Even this was a wee bit serious!!!

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Well,,,Memorial Day weekend is around the corner..pack your bags and go somewhere girl!!

And I agree with Ceedy..this one was a bit serious as well..
Cheer up :)

Oh.and weddings...jeez, i just hope mine is fun..the stress is building up already :(

Anonymous said...

Blore, hmmmm. city which made me and then.....

i love the way you put the thoughts. i wud love to borrow ur trait of organizing ur thoughts. i very much need it.

dogi mujhe ?

--xh-- said...

bangaluru - i love this city (and some times dont love it too)...

Junk-jewellery - me too love them.. chains, bracelets, rings :-D
regret - nothing. great... itz one of the manthras i swear by :)
for you, it is V,for me it is P :)

Keshi said...

aww cute one Pavi!

**Assumptions
The mother of all u-know-what!


u meant the Mother of all FUCK-ups?


LOL cute!

Keshi.

Lena said...

Liked it, Pavi :)
maybe really a bit serious but reveals more about you than any funny tags :)

Pavi!!!! said...

@Suma : Yes all my life has been in Blr!U too?:)
now im hopin my hubby doesnt read ur comment and come back to me asking why my heart is not with him!SIGH!! ;-) I've planed a vaccation to India and all i can think of is that these days.

@Sol: Hhaha...n did u read thru the entire post???

@Ceedy: Really?Sigh :( Will try harder next time.

Pavi!!!! said...

@Xh: I despise it being called anything other than Bangalore!
haha...P factor :)

@Keshi: Thanks! n u had to say it too...Din't u?:)

@Lena: Thnx

@CG: Sigh! Trust me, I'm trying!

Pavi!!!! said...

@CG: yeah...c'mmon try enjoying plannning ur weddin...n stay out of controversies as much as possible:)

@Ashu:Yeah..I can u'stand u have good n bad memories wit the city.
yes yes, u can borrow!Anywez many close people accuse me of Thinking too much..so i'd be more than happy to lend u some of that :)

vasanth said...

I dont know why u love Bengalooru so much. I just shifted to Bengalooru from Mumbai last month and find it a terrific experience to go out visiting friends relatives and places. I took me one and half hours from Marathalli to Koramangala Forum Mall where I went to see Rajkumar's Satya Harischandra (1968 film relaunched with colour) which I almost missed, Took one and quarter hour to return at 10 30 pm. The autorikshawalas never go by the meter short distanace or long and ask for a lumpsum which is often twice the meter fare. With the airport shifting to Devanahalli air travel too will be a nightmare the taxifare being Rs 1500 to the new airport, God save Bangaloreans!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Vasanth: Ur back after long!!How have u been?
I'm sorry about the experiences ur having there. I can imagine how bad it must be!
But i love Blr coz i have spent over 90% of my life there.My family, friends, childdhood memories...everything is frm tht city. But it has changed so much.It was never so hot or so polluted or had such bad traffic or for that matter had so many ppl in it!

Ankur said...

neat...

neat... :)

**Mother
The woman I most respect and admire on this planet


me too... she is d best :D :D

i havent seen neone doing this so neatly... really!!!
job well done... and nice to know so much abt u... lucky--hubby of urs ;)

Cheers!!

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Hehe..I'll try Pavi :)

Anonymous said...

updates pls ;)

Keshi said...

yes cos why wud I hide it haha!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

neat!!
u seem so sorted n sure of things in life!
which is nice:)

Noobcode said...

zzzzz...was funny...

lol...

cm chap said...

Ha Ha. Good one...

The 1st letter of the names of most of my crushes and my dear hubby starts with V. - ROFL. I'm thinking of my crush list now :-)

busy-writer said...

lol @ epitaph. mine's gonna read the same..hehe.
or maybe mine'll read "heaven's problem now"..lol!

Pavi!!!! said...

@Ankur : Thnx for those nice words

@Keshi : i hv a reason for avoiding foul lang in my posts.

@Gunj : n at times friends complain abt how organized i am:)

@idrish: welcome here! n funny??

@Cmchap: So r u gonna write a post wit ur crush list ;-)

@Busywriter: lol, thats a good one!heaven's prob indeed :))